Shuriken Toss' auto attack,

After seeing:
    Shuriken Toss now causes the Rogue to throw shuriken instead of auto-attacking for 10 seconds after Shuriken Toss is used. Auto-attack damage from Shuriken Toss has been lowered to 75% (was 80%), and the new shuriken auto-attack override is canceled when the Rogue enters melee range of the target
    I can't help but wonder, does slice and dice affect the ranged auto attack speed ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inequs View Post
    After seeing:

I can't help but wonder, does slice and dice affect the ranged auto attack speed ?
    I'm no scientist but I would think so. Since the way the ability is worded it makes me think its going to copy your auto attack like if you were in melee.

I think it just replaces autoattack until you stop or hit melee range, so I would expect it to.
    Fun facts about Shuriken Toss:
    You can use it while disarmed.
    It is the fastest way to generate CP if you can deal with less damage output for a moment.
    If you are killing low level mobs, Shuriken Toss plus Loot-a-rang makes you the laziest farmer in existence.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neversage View Post
    If you are killing low level mobs, Shuriken Toss plus Loot-a-rang makes you the laziest farmer in existence.
    Lol, love this. Gotta make a loot-a-rang and I'm set!

I think it just replaces autoattack until you stop or hit melee range, so I would expect it to.
    Despite dev's intentions, latest PTR patch haven't fixed anything, you still throwing shurikens for 10 sec after using ST even after entering melee range and after using melee ability.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    IDK, dont hunters have a glyph to loot stuff with their pets? ST + loot a rang is a nice secind though
    Why is there no "Demonhunter" hero class yet? He was only the coolest hero in WC3. Get busy Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazius View Post
    Despite dev's intentions, latest PTR patch haven't fixed anything, you still throwing shurikens for 10 sec after using ST even after entering melee range and after using melee ability.
    Not that that matters much, it's not worthwile to run out to reactivate it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evi1Toad View Post
    IDK, dont hunters have a glyph to loot stuff with their pets? ST + loot a rang is a nice secind though
    yes we doooo

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Not that that matters much, it's not worthwile to run out to reactivate it.
    Activate it on pull -> maintain it the rest of fight. Until they fix it, that is.

Uh... you do realize that "maintaining" still means running out to 10y+ every 10 seconds?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Uh... you do realize that "maintaining" still means running out to 10y+ every 10 seconds?
    Yes? Its not like you lose anything as long as you still have the buff up.

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    yes we doooo
    You hunters again! Having clever things before me. I shall disenchant my Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix because of this.