Poll: Do you Dalaran should go neutral again?

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Exclamation Do you want the Horde back in Dalaran after the Siege of Orgrimmar?

Personally I think it's a bad idea and I want the Horde to develop its own organizations rather than having Alliance ones go neutral, but I want to see what other people think.
    Twas brillig

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Kirin'tor was never an alliance faction, they have always been a neutral entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    The Kirin'tor was never an alliance faction, they have always been a neutral entity.
    Warcraft 2 ring a bell?
    Twas brillig

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Personally I think it's a bad idea and I want the Horde to develop its own organizations rather than having Alliance ones go neutral, but I want to see what other people think.
    i kinda agree. I never thought the horde would have much business in Dala after the siege at ICC. Also after the current events I doubt that I (as a hordie) would even want to.

Deleted
    Dont really care if they are neutral or not but I want some consequences for what Jaina and veressa.

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am from WC3 onward. Good to learn something new. Once the current events play out I imagine it will go back to dalaran being neutral grounds. May not be something you want but it was already established as a neutral hub. Would be like if the Draenei anted to go back and reclaim Shatt and boot out the scryers.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mear View Post
    Dont really care if they are neutral or not but I want some consequences for what Jaina and veressa.
    Uh.... Theremore? And Ashenvale... and SOUTHSHORE.

I think we're pretty much even now. Let Dalaran move to its old place and become an Alliance capital! But.... let a phased one stay in Northrend for levelers.

My bet is that Alliance player will vote no, Horde players will vote whatever

15+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran was one of the Kingdoms of the Alliance (specifically in the Second War) before being destroyed in the Third War

The Alliance was: Stormwind, Lordaeron, Arathor, Gilneas, Dalaran, Kul'Tiras, Quel'Thalas (bailed after the Second War), Alterac, Khaz Modan, and Aerie Peak (and some more small things like Tol Barad)
    Last edited by mistuhbull; 2013-01-17 at 05:01 PM.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want Dalaran to stay as an alliance only place (at least for the time being).

I want Dalaran and the Kirin Tor to stay Alliance, at least for now. Give us our own mage faction instead and we'll crush the Kirin Tor and the crazy Proudmoore! =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep it Alliance. Rommath should create the Horde's new "Magisterium" on Quel'Danas.

10+ Year Old Account
    After the loss of many alliance settlements in Lordaeron by Sylvanas and company I think it should remain under the control of the Alliance. Move it back to its old location and bring the fight to them.

lol?

They were never a neutral entity. Even in Vanilla, Kirin Tor members were flagged as friendly to the Alliance and hostile to the Horde.

TBC brought some neutrality with the Violet Eye faction, and Wrath sealed the final nail in the coffin with the whole city suddenly turning neutral. It's very recent development.

Anyway, no I want them to stay Alliance only. I think neutral factions in general should disappear; too much faction identity has been lost because of them.

Kirin Tor = Alliance mages. Silvermoon Conclave (or something similar) = Horde mages.

Wildhammer Winds (or something similar) = Alliance shamans. Earthern Ring = Horde shamans.

Knights of the Silver Hand = Alliance Paladins. Blood Knights = Horde paladins

etc etc. The only neutrality I can sort of understand are druidic, even though it comes as a great loss to Night Elven identity.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    After the loss of many alliance settlements in Lordaeron by Sylvanas and company I think it should remain under the control of the Alliance. Move it back to its old location and bring the fight to them.
    In other news, the ranks of the Forsaken were swelled today as Dalaran moved into hostile territory and was immediately covered in Plague. Sylvanas is pleased to announce the formation of the new First Dalaran Lich Batallion
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure. Having such major events happen and then go straight back to being neutral kinda feels like a waste, if it goes back to neutral people who level in the next expansion probably won't even notice all of this happening (unless they do the newly added quests from 5.1/2 while leveling, ofc). It'd be nice for the Alliance to reclaim parts of the old alliance, what with never getting Arathi :/ On the other hand, I think that if it stays Alliance the Horde would want something to counter it with, so they'd have to really build up the power of the Blood Elven Archmages.. which I guess is very possible with them studying some blood/life magic they find in 5.2
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Another alliance fan boy thread oh boy.

I hope Jaina goes mad and ends up killing her self

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    In other news, the ranks of the Forsaken were swelled today as Dalaran moved into hostile territory and was immediately covered in Plague. Sylvanas is pleased to announce the formation of the new First Dalaran Lich Batallion
    Hmm.. my plan has been debunked. Back to the drawing board

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather Rommath and Aethas made their own equivalent Horde organisation in a rebuilt ruins of Silvermoon, but that probably wouldn't be a very good use of resources until Quel'thalas and Azuremyst are eventually updated.

Deleted
    No and I'm a hordie saying that. Let's have the story progress and the world show it for once, other than the Cataclysm.