Poll: Your Highest Anticipated End Game Lore Boss/Event Not Yet Encountered?

Stood in the Fire SaltLakeAtrocity's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Most exciting Endgame Boss not yet Encountered?

Which lore boss are you most anticipating to see at some point in the course of game?

EDIT: I probably didn't cover every lore aspect I could have, I'd rather this not be a discussion about what I probably left out. If your answer would be something I left out, feel free to express who/what boss/event you'd have chosen.
    Last edited by SaltLakeAtrocity; 2013-01-19 at 09:18 AM.
    -- We'll Dance As The Palaces Burn --

Deleted
    All of it would be nice ^__^

Deleted
    I'd love to face Queen Azshara, she's not in the list though. Voted Sargeras because the legion is somewhat connected to Azshara.

Y'Shaarj would probably the least exciting one, being dead and all.

I think i'll also go with Azshara post-sundering. Different enough from the WoE one to count imho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they're building up N'Zoth into the most powerful of the Old Gods, so I'd definitely like to see what'll go down with him.

tbh *SPOILERS FOR 5.2* the line in the new legendary quest where wrathion gets possessed and he says "WE HAVE FALLEN... we must rebuild the final titan... do not.. forget"

that tells me that someone created the titans and that their titanic armies have fallen.

my endgame would be the creators of the titans i imagine them living on some weird desert junk yard like planet everything broken down because they were beaten by some dark force and now their desperate and want to "fix us" and turn us into titan soldiers and we have to stop them or they'll use us to reoriginate the universe or something
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Where is Azshara. I'd love to put her down permanently. We've already fought Loa, absorbed into Trolls as well as Hakkar, we've fought Titanic Watchers (which are scaled down versions of the Pantheon), we've already fought big bads in the Legion, Archimonde and Kil'jaeden, I can't see Sargeras being obscenely more powerful than either of them, we've also already fought 2 Old Gods directly. There will never be an ultimate showdown between the Horde and Alliance. If blizzard wants to do away with the Alliance they will just passively write it out of the story. Blizzard will only do away with the Horde after they've filed for bankruptcy.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 09:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    "WE HAVE FALLEN... we must rebuild the final titan... do not.. forget"
    imo I think he's talking about/through a Mogu's perspective.

I'm still hoping for the oldgod -> lovecraft theory where Azeroth is also the name of the big daddy of old gods and the entire planet is actually a jail for this being of pure chaos. If so, I think i'd have more fun fighting him over sargeras, though it seems unlikely to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gul'dan. If the Legion transformed Ner'zhul into the Lich King, imagine what they might have done with Gul'dan's soul. Besides, death didn't stop lesser enemies such as kael'thas or Blackwing, I don't see why it should stop the greatest warlock ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Gul'dan. If the Legion transformed Ner'zhul into the Lich King, imagine what they might have done with Gul'dan's soul. Besides, death didn't stop lesser enemies such as kael'thas or Blackwing, I don't see why it should stop the greatest warlock ever.
    Well you would think the greatest warlock ever could command demons to stop ripping him apart and devouring him, but it meant nothing.

The Emerald Nightmare is most likely the work of the Old Gods, so you technically have them twice.

Stood in the Fire october breeze's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lady Azshara > Egwin and Maive (Transformed of course) > Gaurdians of Trisifal > Sargares > Old Gods

Quote Originally Posted by october breeze View Post
    Lady Azshara > Egwin and Maive (Transformed of course) > Gaurdians of Trisifal > Sargares > Old Gods
    you want to fight me'dan O_o

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 05:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    imo I think he's talking about/through a Mogu's perspective.
    would a mogu be able to see a thousand worlds created by the titans?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    would a mogu be able to see a thousand worlds created by the titans?
    Maybe cuz the titans created them? They might have shared some information with the mogu. Or there might be a watcher like Archaedes or a titan archivum somewhere in Pandaria that the mogu were put there to protect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras and the Pantheon when they come to reoriginate azeroth

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 11:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by october breeze View Post
    who the hell is Egwin and Maive ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Moar old gods please.

Sargeras would be pretty silly, seeing how powerful he is. Our greatest heroes might be able to make a dent in one of his toes, that's about it.

The endgame boss I'm least excited about is OP's avatar... Dear lord, that thing is horrible.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    Moar old gods please.

Sargeras would be pretty silly, seeing how powerful he is. Our greatest heroes might be able to make a dent in one of his toes, that's about it.

The endgame boss I'm least excited about is OP's avatar... Dear lord, that thing is horrible.
    pls god no spider bosses .... I would have nightmares for YEARS...

what I want to see is Sargeras and the Old Gods ft. the Burning Legion vs Azeroth and the Titans

Deleted
    "WE HAVE FALLEN... we must rebuild the final titan... do not.. forget"

That could be interpreted as the Pantheon has failed (Sargeras leaving and creating the legion) and that they must find away rebuild to make the Pantheon whole again.