Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

I thought raiders get legendary faster

Here I am, raiding heroics raids, still not done valor chain.. since sigils were HORRENDOUS drop rate, even though did normal raids AND LFR.

i STILL don't have the Sha weapon from Sha of Fear, never drops.

Yes ppl who only do lfr I see so many have a weapon, the gem and the extra slot already.

People who only do lfr, don't deserve to get these legendaries this fast.. thought blizz was gonna make it so they get it but way way slow? Doesnt seem to be the case.

Moderator Thread Warning:
    If the insults and calling "bad"/"casual" (as insults) don't stop, I plan to be closing this thread. Infractions will also be handed out. Cut the attitude, thanks.
    Last edited by Daetur; 2013-01-17 at 09:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Linky so we can check kills plox

10+ Year Old Account
    Round Rock, Tx (US - Thrall/Skullcrusher - Horde)
    Not really a legendary. I mean, technically, it is. But it's a gem, bro.

I don't think they'll actually let you get a legendary weapon from LFR.
    Main Rig:
    CPU: i7-3770k @ 4.6GHz w/ Corsiar H100i in push/pull
    Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H
    GPU: EVGA 780ti SC
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600 16GB (8x2)
    SSD/HDD: Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB w/ WD Caviar Black 2TB

So because RNG sucked for you, I should suffer?

Get that Iron pole out of your arse

Uhh they do get the gem faster, you just got screwed by RNG and are lashing out at LFR for no good reason (you even took advantage of it yourself by running it).
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

Sorry about that. I have a spare LFR Sha-touched weapon that I'm not using, because for some reason LFR Sha makes it rain for me, wish I could lend it to you but I can't.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    Here I am, raiding heroics raids, still not done valor chain.. since sigils were HORRENDOUS drop rate, even though did normal raids AND LFR.

Yes ppl who only do lfr I see so many have a weapon, the gem and the extra slot already.

People who only do lfr, don't deserve to get these legendaries this fast.. thought blizz was gonna make it so they get it but way way slow? Doesnt seem to be the case.
    mind linking your armory. I would love to see how many kills you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    Linky so we can check kills plox
    Link what, my profile?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssion/advanced

I raided and ran LFR. The problem was in raiding we rarely cleared maybe getting 2/6 MV these first few weeks and stuck on 4/6 for a while. Only last week is my raiding group clearing HoF. The drop rate between my LFR and my raiding was about the same, but doing full clear in LFR every week gave me more sigils than my raiding group due to our causal progression and limited boss kills.

If I wasn't running LFR every week, I would have been very behind in my legendary progression.

Deleted

12 kills without a specific drop is hardly anything to complain about

Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    12 kills without a specific drop is hardly anything to complain about
    Umm yea couple it with coins every time.... should be MORE than enough.. guess not.

So 24 times at loot, nothing. Hardly call that insignificant. Especially when they will expand on these Sha weapons, it isnt fair

10+ Year Old Account
    They worked for it, they earned it, you are just being jealous.

Deleted
    Umm yea couple it with coins every time.... should be MORE than enough.. guess not.

So 24 times at loot, nothing. Hardly call that insignificant. Especially when they will expand on these Sha weapons, it isnt fair
    i can understand it feels bad to not get ur weapon to ever drop how ever seeing as 8/12 kill is on rf where the real drop chances are extremely low proved by wowhead logs even if they werent accurate(witch they are not) u can double those chances even triple and ull be left with below 1% drop chance its not that much bad luck as u might see it as, i have plenty of ppl in guild with 10 kills on normal without the weapon they want

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    They worked for it, they earned it, you are just being jealous.
    Worked for it...... in LFR?

HAHAHA riiiiiiiight I forgot LFR is so tough they actually worked hard and earned it. You're prolly the casual who can only do lfr and thinks he earned it.

I got almost all of my sigils of wisdom from LFR. They never dropped in normal : /

So because your RNG is bad, the rest of us have to suffer for what some of us actually worked hard to accomplish?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

HAHAHA riiiiiiiight I forgot LFR is so tough they actually worked hard and earned it. You're prolly the casual who can only do lfr and thinks he earned it.
    You aren't special; Get over it. End of story

Oh and stop thinking a casual is a bad player like wth I could make fun of you know right now if I wanted too but I won't thinking hes amazing when you really aren't.

Like RNG is destroying you so you want F other players chances because mommy RNG isn't being nice to you; Does that make sense? No it doesn't like get over it.

got my weapon on the 2nd week i did sha on my dk. rng is rng noting you can do about it

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 08:09 PM ----------

oke so just because i have kid means i'm bad right? good to know that...

your point is completely invalid that people that only do lfr shouldnt deserve to get things as fast as anyone else, everyone pays the same amount for the game, for raiders though they will gear up much faster than anyone that only does lfr, i have raided in a few realm first guilds and can easily gain a spot where i want but currently not fussed about progression raiding again so why do you think your so special that you deserve more than anyone else.

lfr aint that hard but can be much harder when half the group are not playing at least at a basic level and only 2-3 of the healers are actually doing anything. Anyone who takes part in lfr still has invested time into earning the rewards, HC raiding aint all that hard either.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2013-01-17 at 07:15 PM.

They have an LFR Sha weapon, and you will get a normal or even heroic Sha weapon. No room to complain here. RNG is RNG, always has been, always will be.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.