Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Welcome to RNG
    Even if someone got their weapon on LFR it would be more shit than the one you'd get from Normal anyway, I am honestly baffled by this conversation entirely

Just run both LFR and Normal

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    LFR "raiders" can take their gems and their sockets, but it'd be really stupid if they end up getting legendary weapons
    Nobody said they would get legendary weapons in the end.... it is still not clear what will happen with the legenadary quests and items.....
    Why worry about it?
    And if they get it, what would be the issue?
    Will it make normals and/or hc's unplayable?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    LFR "raiders" can take their gems and their sockets, but it'd be really stupid if they end up getting legendary weapons
    I highly doubt Blizzard will go as far as giving out legendary weapons through LFR, the sha-touched weapons are more than enough to give LFR raiders some sort of incentive. Who knows if Wrathion's quest chain will even end with a legendary weapon, maybe it will never be anything more than legendary augmentations for spesific weapons.

Deleted
    You are one of the few peaople that raid heroics and still doesn't have the weapon or gem. You wanted to be special now you are congratz >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Smallnuts View Post
    I highly doubt Blizzard will go as far as giving out legendary weapons through LFR, the sha-touched weapons are more than enough to give LFR raiders some sort of incentive. Who knows if Wrathion's quest chain will even end with a legendary weapon, maybe it will never be anything more than legendary augmentations for spesific weapons.
    If I remeber correctly Blizzard stated that everyone has a chance to get legendaries; those in lfr will be of lower ilvl.
    Since gems and sockets don;t have ilvl, i am assuming this statement was about weapons.

personally I don't have any problems with a few, a lot or everybody getting legendaries.... I just don't understand why others have issues with what other players are getting.

Maybe rng could sense your attitude problem and thought you needed a small lesson in what rng is, and in manners lol

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    OP: I have a lower ilvl Epic weapon that just happens to share the same "Legendary" gem, does it really retract that much from your enjoyment of the game?
    “In order to make apple pie from scratch, you must first make the Universe.” Carl Sagan

Why do you have such an issue with people getting legendaries. It doesn't even remotely affect you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    You're prolly the casual who can only do lfr and thinks he earned it.
    Compared to the guy that has his guild practically boost him through everything he does? Have you actually achieved anything in the game without relying/ the use of other people? 0o

This makes me very happy I am a casual player. I can't imagine getting all huffy and puffy cause so pixels didn't drop for my pixels that aren't even mine and reside on Blizzard's realm. Everyone has a chance, at some point, to get what everyone else had to rush to get. Transmog gear is a prime example.

Also, just in case no one has ever pointed it out before... Being the best WoW player in the world might get you a little publicity, possibly an endorsement, and an invite to a world game or something, but unless you are THAT guy... being the best in the game doesn't have any bearing on the real world, nor does it impress anyone but yourself Much like the first time we all put the square peg into the square hole and mom thought we were the smartest kid ever... WoW is just another peg in a whole that impresses no one and only invites fits of jealousy from the sunlight impaired

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    This is a bit off topic but your stat priority is way out of whack. Also, you're assuming with that statement that he doesn't consider himself a casual - as a casual you are allowed to consider others to be, eve if they do raid, ya know. Oh and considering a mod warned you guys about calling that at others as an insult, you're not doing a great job...
    Sorry but don't agree with you, my stats are fine. You don't need 15% exp, and you DEF dont need haste thank you. Mastery is much better imo and that's what i'm focusing on. I have huge amounts of survivability, and that's what tank are for so i'm not going to change what is working for me because someone thinks haste and exp are better, when my stats are FINE. I don't get parried nearly enough to warrant wasting other stats to get more exp. And I make up for it, by having way way more block than you, and a higher dmg reduction % on my shield use.

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 10:23 AM ----------

Also, I do apologize for being stupid on this thread about the LFR, didn't mean to insult anyone. I just don't view people who only do LFR as people who should egt those weapons before raiders. NOTE, I didn't say they shouldn't get them at all.

ANd yes, i know it's because of rng, and that's the part that is unfair lol

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 10:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Compared to the guy that has his guild practically boost him through everything he does? Have you actually achieved anything in the game without relying/ the use of other people? 0o
    LOL you're funny, what a stupid remark, you're so ignorant.. relying on people to boost me? lol go away troll

Infracted. Please don't insult other posters.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2013-01-18 at 11:23 PM.

Deleted
    My alt in 503 ilvl gear doesn't even have a Sha weapon yet but I have the gem and prismatic socket in my bags. I'm almost BiS but I still have to do that damned heroic alt HoF for the mace from Empress. Hatred.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but don't agree with you, my stats are fine. You don't need 15% exp, and you DEF dont need haste thank you. Mastery is much better imo and that's what i'm focusing on. I have huge amounts of survivability, and that's what tank are for so i'm not going to change what is working for me because someone thinks haste and exp are better, when my stats are FINE. I don't get parried nearly enough to warrant wasting other stats to get more exp. And I make up for it, by having way way more block than you, and a higher dmg reduction % on my shield use.

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 10:23 AM ----------

Also, I do apologize for being stupid on this thread about the LFR, didn't mean to insult anyone. I just don't view people who only do LFR as people who should egt those weapons before raiders. NOTE, I didn't say they shouldn't get them at all.

ANd yes, i know it's because of rng, and that's the part that is unfair lol

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 10:25 AM ----------

LOL you're funny, what a stupid remark, you're so ignorant.. relying on people to boost me? lol go away troll
    Sir, you say you apologize, then turn around and say the same thing that LFR shouldn't get stuff faster... they dont... you are proving it with your inability to get your weapon, although 2/3 of your attempts to get your weapon ARE LFR. RNG isn't unfair in the least... as evidenced by it being 'random'... Who would have thought that a random number generator would be um... Random... What you are actually complaining about is your greed. Sorry, to say it... but its true.

and you apologize for insulting folks, then you turn around and call people names and accuse them of trolling... priceless.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's all well and good but you're just flat out wrong, it's not an opinion it's a fact. There's a reason why practically every other prot paladin who raids who's any good goes for haste, and definitely all of them go for hard expertise. Honestly if you're going to go on in your vein in this thread of laughing at others for not being real raiders or whatnot, how can you claim to be a real raider when you don't gear correctly? If you're 25man then mastery sure, but still hard exp. Blocking attacks isn't what is keeping you alive, it's the at least 50% damage reduction from SHOTR buff and haste gives you better uptime, hard exp does the same and it's very predictable due to no parrying. Predictability and consistency are your best friends in survival and you can't do that, but hard exp cap.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Hmm...

Might wnna replace those parry gems, u haven't even hit 15+% exp as a prot paladin. btw if u are 15+ exp, u migth wnna max out your haste.

Oh and, don't whine about RNG, having the same problem with the same boss.
    But hey, u don't see me starting a thread, or any of the others +100 players whose items won't drop.
    Last edited by mmoc1cb88fe73b; 2013-01-19 at 01:24 PM.

Worked for it...... in LFR?

HAHAHA riiiiiiiight I forgot LFR is so tough they actually worked hard and earned it. You're prolly the casual who can only do lfr and thinks he earned it.
    What a disgusting attitude you have. I doubt in the end of the whole chain, everyone will have equal rewards. Isn't the plan for there to be a LFR version, a normal version, and a heroic version of whatever the final thing is? I thought I had maybe read that somewhere. If not, it makes sense to do that. But, yeah, what a disgusting attitude you have.

Here I am, raiding heroics raids, still not done valor chain.. since sigils were HORRENDOUS drop rate, even though did normal raids AND LFR.

i STILL don't have the Sha weapon from Sha of Fear, never drops.

Yes ppl who only do lfr I see so many have a weapon, the gem and the extra slot already.

People who only do lfr, don't deserve to get these legendaries this fast.. thought blizz was gonna make it so they get it but way way slow? Doesnt seem to be the case.

Moderator Thread Warning:
    If the insults and calling "bad"/"casual" (as insults) don't stop, I plan to be closing this thread. Infractions will also be handed out. Cut the attitude, thanks.
    Anecdotal evidence is anecdotal. I've done heart of fear and terrace (LFR due to work hours preventing normal raiding) on my monk most weeks since they became available. I've not seen the healing mace, fist weapon, or staff. So I could say oh they never drop, etc, but that would also be anecdotal and not representative to actual evidence.

How come you got DPS pants ?
    I might be missing something but well, jus an question?

RNG has not been your friend