Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great job with the insults and adding nothing to the discussion. I have given you ample evidence and support, and yet you only post to flame me. Post something constructive or nothing at all Venziir.
    Just ignore them jaylock. No need to give them any more attention.

Can we please make a formal agreement to not respond to anything the OP says ever? The dude never has anything nice to say about the game, or anyone.
    Why? He searches topics that produce ample of discussion, which is the very purpose of a Forum. Some (not all) of his questions are quite interesting.

@Topic: Before we brand MoP leggies as not legendary enough, we would need a universal definition of legendary in the first place.
    Personally I would never call a rare %drop which just required dumb luck legendary.
    An Item which comes from a LONG quest chain, that takes quite a bit of dedication, that's more like it. A quest chain that spans an entire Addon, most certainly would be eligible.

Deleted
    Oh look its another Jaylock-hates-the-game-but-is-still-playing-thread....

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Oh look its another Jaylock-hates-the-game-but-is-still-playing-thread....
    I feel like it's a "Jaylock hates his life so he whines at everyone else" situation. I don't come to these forums to see him whining, and I've reported every one of his posts where he's put down other people or groups as a whole who may share similar sentiments. If we don't report him for acting toxic to the community, he will never be forced to leave. MMO Champ Mods need to take a page out of the LoL Tribunal page and look at the impact as a whole. Having someone constantly say negative things about the game isn't going to encourage people to read the forums or play the game, which then drives down total player pool that they can advertise the site to. Worse, they have no block function, so you're stuck seeing it.

Edit: Put him on ignore. Sweet.

Jaylock is probably my favourite poster on the entire forum. His threads are in reality some of the only ones I follow without the intention of getting a few kicks out of arguing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    Another stupid Jaylock thread.....

This is getting tiresome.
    This. I don't have anything against him but his thread are so stupid I facepalm everytime I see one.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Jaylock is probably my favourite poster on the entire forum. His threads are in reality some of the only ones I follow without the intention of getting a few kicks out of arguing.
    It's good to hear that you follow the threads of a person who is completely hyper-critical of the game, and is constantly berating his peers for their opinions in the most underhanded and dismissive manner possible without outwardly damning himself based on forum policies.

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    It's good to hear that you follow the threads of a person who is completely hyper-critical of the game, and is constantly berating his peers for their opinions in the most underhanded and dismissive manner possible without outwardly damning himself based on forum policies.
    Yes, i'm glad I have a sense of humour too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Just ignore them jaylock. No need to give them any more attention.

Why? He searches topics that produce ample of discussion, which is the very purpose of a Forum. Some (not all) of his questions are quite interesting.

@Topic: Before we brand MoP leggies as not legendary enough, we would need a universal definition of legendary in the first place.
    Personally I would never call a rare %drop which just required dumb luck legendary.
    An Item which comes from a LONG quest chain, that takes quite a bit of dedication, that's more like it. A quest chain that spans an entire Addon, most certainly would be eligible.
    I agree with you, however it should not be obtainable by doing LFR. They have stated several times before that they were not going to allow Legendary items be available via LFR.

And lo and behold, here we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems as if there comes a point in every thread like this where I make a post that says if anyone posting here annoys you so much that you can't resist making posts that are personal and verge on being insulting (if not outright insulting) put that person on ignore.

If one thinks that a post is flamebait, the best thing to do is to not take the bait. If you believe that someone/anyone is starting threads just to get attention, then simply pay them no attention. If you believe that you are being trolled for some reason, then don't respond to it.

If you want to discuss someone's opinion, that's fine. It's relatively simple to do that without discussing the 'someone' as it were.

Insults/name-calling will be infracted. That's all for now. PM me if you wish to dispute any part of this. Discussion of anything other than whether or not legendaries are too simple to get is off-topic.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-01-18 at 05:54 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Great job with the insults and adding nothing to the discussion. I have given you ample evidence and support, and yet you only post to flame me. Post something constructive or nothing at all Venziir.
    Oh yeah I'm the one who started with the insults.... Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. It's not like you wrote a wall of crazy claiming that I hardly even played in TBC, good going though! Honestly, your posts are nothing but virtual shit on virtual paper. As per usual.

And if you bother to read you posts, you should know that in general, people dislikes your posts, your attitude and your arguments - why you continue to post here is utterly beyond me. Are you a masochist by chance?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

But Jaylock, half the people here have provided even more evidence and argued every point you've made.

At this point it's just breaking the camel's back with any of your attempts to argue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    This. I don't have anything against him but his thread are so stupid I facepalm everytime I see one.
    Insult me all you want, but if thats all you are going to do, then why post here?

I have created an argument that the current system of obtaining legendary items is flawed, and it is not really legendary at all.

You may disagree with me about killing illidan and seeing a glaive drop, but back then, when the content was relevant, and very few guilds were farming illidan, (because of how difficult t4-t6 content was back then), seeing a glaive, let alone 2 on a rogue was amazing. It was Legendary. It was awesome.

Now you see someone with a legendary and you laugh because you know it only took them the combination of facerolling LFR and time to acquire sigils and grind rep.

I agree with you, however it should not be obtainable by doing LFR. They have stated several times before that they were not going to allow Legendary items be available via LFR.

Gathering the parts for a Legendary is part of LFR, yeah.

Not the actual Legendary itself.

Besides, does anyone here actually work at Blizzard and half inside info on how the rest of the Legendary questline will play out?

Or for that matter how 5.2's questline will play out?

No?

What was that?

No responses at all?

Okay then.

This discussion is over.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account

You don't even know if the Legendary will be available through the LFR - NO ONE knows that. Getting a few gems does not equal getting a Legendary weapon. Honestly, for all you know the entire build-up questline could be completable through the LFR, only to have the last bit (where you actually get the weapon) be an HC-Raid kill quest. You DON'T know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Oh yeah I'm the one who started with the insults.... Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. It's not like you wrote a wall of crazy claiming that I hardly even played in TBC, good going though! Honestly, 1) your posts are nothing but virtual shit on virtual paper. As per usual.

And if you bother to read you posts, you should know that in general, 2) people dislikes your posts, your attitude and your arguments - why you continue to post here is utterly beyond me. Are you a masochist by chance?
    1) More flames and insults, going against forum rules as per usual.

2) Theres a reason the forums allows you to ignore someone so you dont see their posts pop up. Apparently you like my posts because you always seem to add your two cents every time I post. Strange behavior for someone who claims they dislike my posts...

Insult me all you want, but if thats all you are going to do, then why post here?

I have created an argument that the current system of obtaining legendary items is flawed, and it is not really legendary at all.
    People are insulting you because you're not listening to everyone's points and simply ignoring them, Jaylock. That's where they're coming from.

I just outlined how it's not flawed.

You don't work at Blizzard.

Neither do I (Yet I want to one day).

We have no idea when the questline will end, or how we'll get there.

Half the people on the questline haven't even finished 5.0's due to Sigil drop rates.

Along with the fact barely anyone's really finished the 5.1 questline, which I for one haven't.

5.2 looks like it'll be even more difficult than the last two.

The only thing we can assume is each patch's part of the Questline makes it even more difficult, but the reward is even better and we get even closer to the Legendary weapon.

The pack is thinning, and by the end, not a lot of people will have the Legendary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Gathering the parts for a Legendary is part of LFR, yeah.

Not the actual Legendary itself.

Besides, does anyone here actually work at Blizzard and half inside info on how the rest of the Legendary questline will play out?

Or for that matter how 5.2's questline will play out?

No?

What was that?

No responses at all?

Okay then.

This discussion is over.
    True. If that is the case where you can only obtain the legendary weapon via normal / heroic mode raids, then I will renig my comments and admit there is some legendary effort required. But as it stands now, and what its looking like, any person can obtain "legendary" orange pixels via LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed.
    But only concerning the End result of the entire chain.
    Make it require beating normal or heroic and give LFR a weaker version (but still BiS for their respective content) with a different model and epic quality so their questing wasn't in vain.

2) Theres a reason the forums allows you to ignore someone so you dont see their posts pop up. Apparently you like my posts because you always seem to add your two cents every time I post. Strange behavior for someone who claims they dislike my posts...
    Jaylock you have to admit you too break the rules a lot, and if by now you haven't realized that half of your threads simply incite anger in the Forum Posters, and cause problems, then you're being as "blind" as Venziir.

=/

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account

Incorrect, I frequently see posts created by people I have on my ignore list appear. And "going against forum rules as per usual", you are one to talk...