Operation: Shieldwall haste trinket for affli?

How good is this trinket for affliction? My lock is sitting at 470 ilvl at the moment(Started LFR-ing last week) and I got some VP saved up. Is it worth spending them on this trinket?

I was wondering the same, I have RoY U2 and EoT LFR, I hate EoT because sometimes it doesn't proc in opener burst at all and annoys me alot. I'm Sifon from Twisting Nether btw but I can't post links yet.

The shieldwall trinket IS good, for people like me who have absolutely no chance at loot drop and can't afford a Yulon(still raiding with my 2 blue trinkets) this trinket seems cuter every day.

Big fan of on use trinkets because of the initial burst in SP when applying dots!

Deleted
    and you can always use it with dark soul

Deleted
    This trinket + 4 set DS reduction CD is imense. Virtually both proc every minute. Im stacking it on my lock atm and kicking some seriosu dps in affli and demo.

Relevant question for my lock as well. I'm sporting RoY 2/2, and the Zen Alchemist Stone 1/1

Just looking at ilvls, I know that the 496 should be better than the ZAS 1/1, but that ZAS is so damned good when it procs along with RoY
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games