Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad that as an American, I can own vastly more than enough firepower to blow away anyone trying to mess with me or my family on my property. Come at me Achmed.

That being said, if two (or more) individuals have a dispute and willingly choose to go to one of these Sharia courts to have the dispute decided, that is their business as long as no one else's liberty is being violated (aka, someone who didn't consensually come to the Sharia court). None of us have legitimate authority to force people to bring their disputes forward in a government court. Individuals should be free to mutually, consensually solve their disputes as they see fit.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Do you really think the police would DARE do anything?

They would lose there jobs for racism and discrimination. Get with it. This is what Britain has become in 2013.
    Uh, yeah they would dare? If someone was threatened or assaulted for drinking in one of these 'zones' then the police would be called to deal with it, just because you might have read one story where someone was given a slap on the wrist for fear of causing offence doesn't mean that is the norm.

This is a story from early 2011, and it went away, it isn't what "Britain has become in 2013" don't overreact sheesh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    I'm glad that as an American, I can own vastly more than enough firepower to blow away anyone trying to mess with me or my family on my property. Come at me Achmed.
    /facepalm.
    I would call the boys, and they would be gone before any muscles would have to be flexed or any metal penis enlarger be used.
    Or alternativly (most likely) I would call the cops. "Officer they spilled my beer!" < they'd be there in 2 minutes
    (also as Americans, "Achmed" would own firepower to)

That being said, if two (or more) individuals have a dispute and willingly choose to go to one of these Sharia courts to have the dispute decided, that is their business as long as no one else's liberty is being violated (aka, someone who didn't consensually come to the Sharia court). None of us have legitimate authority to force people to bring their disputes forward in a government court. Individuals should be free to mutually, consensually solve their disputes as they see fit.
    This I can agree on.
    Last edited by mmoc013aca8632; 2013-01-17 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post
    Uh, yeah they would dare? If someone was threatened or assaulted for drinking in one of these 'zones' then the police would be called to deal with it, just because you might have read one story where someone was given a slap on the wrist for fear of causing offence doesn't mean that is the norm.

This is a story from early 2011, and it went away, it isn't what "Britain has become in 2013" don't overreact sheesh.
    Then how come if im racist towards a muslim I am arrested but if its the other way around nothing is done about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Then how come if im racist towards a muslim I am arrested but if its the other way around nothing is done about it?
    Islam is a religion bro.

Its like being racist towards a Christian.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorensen View Post
    Islam is a religion bro.

Its like being racist towards a Christian.
    Muslims are generally coloured people as you can see in most videos featuring them.

10+ Year Old Account
    The links you posted was of a redheaded white guy.

Deleted
    Can we have some evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Can we have some evidence?
    Google it.

Its political correctness which punishes White british folks.

Deleted
    The links you posted was of a redheaded white guy.
    Muslim isn't a race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Muslim isn't a race.
    That is what I'm trying to explain to him.

That is what I'm trying to explain to him.
    Majority of them are coloured.

You spotted 1 white muslim out of how many coloured people?

10+ Year Old Account
    /facepalm.
    I would call the boys, and they would be gone before any muscles would have to be flexed or any metal penis enlarger be used.
    Or alternativly (most likely) I would call the cops. "Officer they spilled my beer!" < they'd be there in 2 minutes
    (also as Americans, "Achmed" would own firepower to)
    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away. They may have firepower as well, but a firefight would hold them off long enough for those minutes to pass.

or any metal penis enlarger be used.
    I would highly recommend you not try and use a firearm for that purpose. It may do the exact oposite in a very irreversible fashion .
    Last edited by DEATHETERNAL; 2013-01-17 at 09:14 PM.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Deleted
    No need to blow this up as anything more than it is. There's no chance of it happening either, so I don't know why people are making a big deal out of it.

Deleted
    Google it.

Its political correctness which punishes White british folks.
    "Google it" is not evidence. Also I would find more articles about muslims getting arrested for a futility that other people would get away with then the opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Majority of them are coloured.

You spotted 1 white muslim out of how many coloured people?
    Using colored like that is also kind of racist. That word went out of fashion in the 60's.

i know not all the muslim are like that but

continue to let them do that, and you'r going to suffer for them, because it seems that it's the only way to go against that king of disgusting people.

ps: witch i coul own a gun like in america honestly, cause, this kind of men can be very dangerous.

everyday i see moar and moar people being racist against muslim, because of that, and i can't even blame them, they deserved it honestly.

Deleted
    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away. They may have firepower as well, but a firefight would hold them off long enough for those minutes to pass.
    America must be a real warzone to live in >.<

I would highly recommend you not try and use a firearm for that purpose . It may do the exact oposite in a very irreversible fashion.
    A firearm is just as much a penis enlarger as a Porsche or a Ferrari.
    I would go for the penis enlarger that can get me around.

Deleted
    Site rules state that religion is a topic which is not to be discussed on the forums. More often than not, threads about religion tend to devolve into personal attacks and off-topic arguing, as can be witnessed in this thread with the discussion of American gun laws. If you wish to discuss the larger issue of the effects of immigration on domestic culture, please use the current thread dedicated to discussing immigration specifically related to the UK (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nd-Immigration which the OP of this thread seems to have started), or create a general, global one.

But, please, abide site rules and refrain from discussing religion. Closing.