Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Belial91 View Post
    Ok you are trolling me.
    Anyway uploaded it imgur for you

http://imgur.com/oIKYs
    Here is my problem. It says Diablo, does it include the Diablo 1 expansion or not? It wasn't developed by Blizzard, so not really sure if they count that. Can you check that for me please?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctifer616 View Post
    Here is my problem. It says Diablo, does it include the Diablo 1 expansion or not? It wasn't developed by Blizzard, so not really sure if they count that. Can you check that for me please?
    If you could read. What I seriously doubt by now. You could see it states since 1994. So it includes Diablo, Diablo 2 and Diablo2: LOD.
    Diablo 1 expansion obviously doesn't count since Vivendo had nothing to do with it.

Troll.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-18 at 02:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nemerus View Post
    can they hope without acting like rude spoiled brats then and be thankful someone put some much work to improve there game exp even if it did not turn out as good as they hoped. There is not many game companies that does so much and interact this much with there fans and the reward back is often insults and threats ?? and they can never say anything harsh themself cause then there a douche! gg community nice logic there.
    The internet is an open forum of communication and is always going to show some less than desirable responses, especially such a large scale PR fiasco as D3. To label all such comments are representative as the entire community is disingenuous at best. The fact of the matter is Diablo 3 disappointed a large numbers of gamers, and unrealistic expectations and "rude spoiled brats" aside, as Lead Game Designer a lot of the responsibility for the disappointment lay at Jay Wilson's door. It wasn't the "rude spoiled kids" who made a dog's dinner of the itemisation in an item hunting game; it wasn't the "rude spoiled kids" who turned the diversion of PvP into an ongoing PR embarrassment; it wasn't the "rude spolied kids" who shipped a game that didn't feel remotely complete or polished, despite the companys major philosophy, until it's fourth patch. People have a right to be diappointed, and there's no point getting upset that some people can't articulate that disappointment in a polite manner in the internet or even calling them the "community".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thomolithic View Post
    Off-topic but:

Seeing as this guy has taken to web-stalking me, I feel the need to bring this to everyones attention.

PM From youtube:

End message.

I mean, come on. How immature do you have to be to be scared to get your mmo-c account infracted/banned.
    Hopefully a mod will actually see this and do something about it.
    what an insecure emotional loser the one that posted that mail must be. Seems to be abit of a freak stalking like that to, should probaly get some mental help with that. oh dear infacted its the truth tough look at that post what sane being does that?

Infracted
    Last edited by mmoc75ff9691d6; 2013-01-18 at 02:38 PM.

If you could read. What I seriously doubt by now. You could see it states since 1994. So it includes Diablo, Diablo 2 and Diablo2: LOD.

Troll.
    So it doesn't include Diablo Hellfire? You sure about that?

Deleted
    So it doesn't include Diablo Hellfire? You sure about that?
    No it doesn't. Yes I am

No it doesn't. Yes I am
    Why? This is a Vivendi report? Diablo Hellfire was released by Sierra Online, which is under Vivendi Games. This requires further research.

Btw, how do you know I am playing a troll? Are you stalking me in WoW?

10+ Year Old Account
    The internet sometimes makes me lose all faith in humanity.

Guys. This is just fucking mean.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by madrox View Post
    The internet is an open forum of communication and is always going to show some less than desirable responses, especially such a large scale PR fiasco as D3. To label all such comments are representative as the entire community is disingenuous at best. The fact of the matter is Diablo 3 disappointed a large numbers of gamers, and unrealistic expectations and "rude spoiled brats" aside, as Lead Game Designer a lot of the responsibility for the disappointment lay at Jay Wilson's door. It wasn't the "rude spoiled kids" who made a dog's dinner of the itemisation in an item hunting game; it wasn't the "rude spoiled kids" who turned the diversion of PvP into an ongoing PR embarrassment; it wasn't the "rude spolied kids" who shipped a game that didn't feel remotely complete or polished, despite the companys major philosophy, until it's fourth patch. People have a right to be diappointed, and there's no point getting upset that some people can't articulate that disappointment in a polite manner in the internet or even calling them the "community".
    those people did not create diablo3, those people dont know how to create a game like d3. Those people got enough fun for a single price game and more.Those people do not have the right to run around and insult developers cause they bought the game. A large part of the community is this disgusting and rude just look at the bioware story were on of there writers got stalked and harassed by people becouse she said she do not play games much. If this is how community is going to act towards them then maybe they deserve no developers or perhaps the developers should sink to there level and take there money and go. There is no way most of this insulting people would take even 5% of the shitstorm some devs takes on and if they think its so easy go make your own games and see if you can topp blizzard someday.
    Last edited by mmoc75ff9691d6; 2013-01-18 at 02:36 PM.

Deleted
    Why? This is a Vivendi report? Diablo Hellfire was released by Sierra Online, which is under Vivendi Games. This requires further research.

Btw, how do you know I am playing a troll? Are you stalking me in WoW?

It is covered in the article. Anyways g2g was fun proving you wrong.

For the Record: Diablo Franchise sold over 17 million copies without D3 until 2006. As of today probably a lot more.

lol

still?

this thread is STILL up? i've seen mods close threads for MUCH less flaming

dafuq

10+ Year Old Account
    guys, before jay stepped down we all knew that the game was getting better and going in the right direction and jay stepping down doesnt change anything and might go in the wrong direction. Now believe me i do not particularly like jay but i am just saying this because i hate seeing people just rail on him