Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

What specc is more viable in my gear?

Hiya!

i´ve been doing a lot of thinking, Currently assi is pulling ahead of combat in single target dps but what if you cant get sufficient mastery to make it better than combat / sub on single?

Im not particurlarly good at maths nor do I have enough knowledge of the rogue class to determine what is best in my gear?
    If any good soul out there could clarify this for I would be eternally grateful.

Due to being new here to Mmo-champion im not allowed to post links so I cant link you to my armory..
    But if you feel like helping a fellow rogue please look up
    Inphernal on EU kazzak

Thanks in advance

Inphernal

There's a quite handy tool called Shadowcraft (http://shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com/). Lets you play around with spec, gear choices, reforges, gems etc. and it's fairly accurate most of the time.

Your dps as combat: Link

as assassination: Link

For assassination dps I just put a 476 dagger in your MH with windsong on it, swapped specs and reforged. Should give you a pointer as to how strong combat is vs. assassination at your gear level.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems fairly true ( atleast for combat, haven´t tested assi just yet ) to be honest.. Maybe i should consider going assi to do that little more dps, Anyways thanks!

Take into account that this is just your theoretical maximum dps with that spec. If you feel safer with one spec, or rather can't feel the rotation, mechanics of the other one (for me I just fall asleep during assassination ) then you might be better off with the other spec.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avengerx View Post
    Take into account that this is just your theoretical maximum dps with that spec. If you feel safer with one spec, or rather can't feel the rotation, mechanics of the other one (for me I just fall asleep during assassination ) then you might be better off with the other spec.
    Yeah i noticed that pulling slightly under the theoretical value provided by shadowcraft,