hitting my "tobacco" pipe without hacking a lung

I've been having problems lately with smoking "tobacco". I've been doing it for a long time, but lately I can't seem to take a hit without hacking a lung. Could it just be the cold dry air, or could I improve my technique somehow?

Vaporizers work pretty well. No smoke to choke on.
    I'm a gun-toting, Constitution clinging American atheist, in that order.

Quote Originally Posted by Dillon View Post
    Vaporizers work pretty well. No smoke to choke on.
    Yup vaporizer will definitely help. Also the brown, lumpy type of "tobacco" is always harsher on you than the green smelly one.
    WBMA - Leave our beards alone

Skype, PS3 & Steam - Whiteington

Battletag - Whitey#2918 - feel free to add me, I'm a social animal

If you've been doing it for years without a problem it could be indicative of some sort of health problem and you should consult a medical professional. Better safe than sorry. Just, when you consult a doctor, depending on location, don't put air quotes around tobacco.

I've been smoking tobacco, not "tobacco", for about 5~ years now and the cold dry air doesn't make much of a difference for me.

while I have no problem with it and happen to frequent the reefer myself every so often, I believe it's against the rules to talk about any illegal activities on the forum, I expect a lock. Just givin a heads up buddy!

Scarab Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    If you've been doing it for years without a problem it could be indicative of some sort of health problem and you should consult a medical professional. Better safe than sorry. Just, when you consult a doctor, depending on location, don't put air quotes around tobacco.

I've been smoking tobacco, not "tobacco", for about 5~ years now and the cold dry air doesn't make much of a difference for me.
    I have a strong feeling they're not talking about tobacco, but about "tobacco". *Cough*/wink, wink *cough*

Anyways, try a milder tobacco for a while?
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side.

Discussing illegal activities is against forum rules, even though you never used the specific word it's still obvious.

Closed