1. #1

    Which Alliance starting zone is closest to a neutral AH?

    Which Alliance race has their starting zone closest to a neutral AH?

  2. #2
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    2,576
    Stormwind is likely the closest to a neutral AH (Booty Bay).

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    Stormwind is likely the closest to a neutral AH (Booty Bay).
    Basically this. You can swim from Stormwind harbor all the way to Booty bay with a VERY low chance of getting mauled (though I haven't tried it since Cataclysm's revamp, I must admit).

    I trust you're just going there for faction trading as opposed to setting up yet another Neutral AH scan-bot? :P
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    That's the ONLY reason you would post 9600 posts over 3 years: a mission of hate.

  4. #4
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    2,576
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Basically this. You can swim from Stormwind harbor all the way to Booty bay with a VERY low chance of getting mauled (though I haven't tried it since Cataclysm's revamp, I must admit).

    I trust you're just going there for faction trading as opposed to setting up yet another Neutral AH scan-bot? :P
    An even easier way is to just use the mobile armoury app as it allows you to buy and trade from both your faction AH and the neutral AH of your realm. But I avoid suggesting that as not everyone has the app, or a phone capable of using it, and even fewer are keen to use emulators.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Basically this. You can swim from Stormwind harbor all the way to Booty bay with a VERY low chance of getting mauled (though I haven't tried it since Cataclysm's revamp, I must admit).

    I trust you're just going there for faction trading as opposed to setting up yet another Neutral AH scan-bot? :P
    It seems like a long walk for a new toon but it never occurred to me to swim.

    A friend and I want to transfer some gold from our Horde toons.

  6. #6
    Warchief TheDangerZone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Burt Reynolds' stache
    Posts
    2,198
    I'd also suggest Everlook from Lor'danel, I did it the other day. But I do not now if SW/booty bay is shorter.

  7. #7
    Warchief Voyager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    2,224
    Quote Originally Posted by sync View Post
    It seems like a long walk for a new toon but it never occurred to me to swim.

    A friend and I want to transfer some gold from our Horde toons.
    Easiest way is to buy some pets on Horde AH and resell them on Alliance AH.

  8. #8
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Easiest way is to buy some pets on Horde AH and resell them on Alliance AH.
    have to be careful not to get your item sniped by neutral ah mods. Better off putting something up on your ally toon and buying it with the horde toon. You take a 15% hit from the neutral AH but but avoid AH snipers.

  9. #9
    Warchief Voyager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    2,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    have to be careful not to get your item sniped by neutral ah mods. Better off putting something up on your ally toon and buying it with the horde toon. You take a 15% hit from the neutral AH but but avoid AH snipers.
    You can't get sniped if you buy a pet on Horde AH, learn the pet, log on the Alliance char, cage the pet and then put it on the Alliance AH.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •