Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Too many people are crying about arena being boring if there is no reward for getting high rating. You play arena for pvp and improving yourself and your team. If you find that boring then go pve or something. Theres a reason games like SC2 and Dota 2 are so popular, they offer competitive, fun, challenging pvp and theres no rewards to it, people just play cus its damn fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    I think they only really had two goals

1. Easier catch-up
    2. Prevent people from 2200ing the first few weeks, and then playing minimally until the end of the season

The 2200 thing never made sense, it was just a huge jump that then gave you a big advantage.
    Sounds about right, and honestly the changes make sense in that regard.

This'll also do something to discourage people buying their 2200 rating.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

Finally. Maybe we can start seeing the fun brought back to non-rated BGs instead of all the players in blues getting roflstomped by all the "elite" PvPers who win-traded RBGs for their gear.

How the hell can people catch up mid-season if arena losses still give no conq?

OH YEAH I GOT 10k CONQ OH CRAP PEOPLE IN UBER GEAR KEEP BEATING ME 99% OF THE TIME I CANT GET ANY CONQ POINTS OH GOD ITS BEEN 5 HOURS AND IVE ONLY EARNED 360 POINTS!!

Srs PVPers want an equalized playing field and cosmetic rewards. Therefore eliminating T2 weapons is good, but taking away the recolored armor sets for 2200+ (as I interpret them to be doing) is bad.

make game more casual! more! give free epics! give epics for $ !
    this game is slowly gone to `just log and u will be rewarded!`
    fucking whiners who wants all without any efforts gz u get it what next? heroic gear pve gear for normal encounters?
    ofc this this 12 season was most awfull coz of blizzards fault allowing botting and wintrading, but still I see other beeing more worst...

Deleted
    This change it's going to ruin the game, & they will lose like... 500k subs imo. The T2 gear it's used to understand if a player was active during the season & it's a prove of his ratings & skill lvl. I still remember when i was inspecting the players with t2 shoulders and decided to push PVP because i wanted everyone who was going to inspect me to know that i was better than them! What they should do? PVP wise = make the gar easier to reach. Make the Real peaces in PVP obtainable only at hight ratings like 2400+ ( 3v3 / 5v5 ). Since this change might kill RBG because 50% ppl doing them were mostly for "easier" 2.2 but like that will stay only as a small upgrade compared to arenas. What should they do : Make season end every 3 months and gar obtainable in 1.5m. If someone join the game later we will be able to make it faster. But the issue wouldnt even exist if they would make every pvp season last for a short period of time.

Deleted
    lolz all the qq wah wah everyone gets the best pvp gear, so what maybe prove your awesum skillz now hahaha

Also this is good for bads like me but please please blizz give the Glads some more vanity rewards!
    Then Jesus said, 'I can offer you eternal salvation" and the Hunters asked "Can we have Kings or Might instead?" n00b 13:37

As a formal request: Blizzard, can you guys add more Troll hairstyle to the Zandalari (this patch!)? I just can't distinguish them as trolls enough,please even just one hairstyle. I appreciate your art a lot, thanks!

Ya lol, I love this change, I might resub right now.

Awesome! Now instead of grinding for points i can just wait a few weeks into the season, knock out 27k conquest points without so much playtime, and boom ELITE GEAR for the casual!!

i dont mind most of these changes but 27,000 is way too much, you shouldn't have to have 2500+ rbg rating just to get your elite gear after 2 months of capping out every week... also that "invisible" wall at 2200 is complete shit, the good players will be over 2200 and get their reward and the people that need to put in more work wont, and that is the only fair way of doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by bakbuk View Post
    This change it's going to ruin the game, & they will lose like... 500k subs imo. The T2 gear it's used to understand if a player was active during the season & it's a prove of his ratings & skill lvl. I still remember when i was inspecting the players with t2 shoulders and decided to push PVP because i wanted everyone who was going to inspect me to know that i was better than them! What they should do? PVP wise = make the gar easier to reach. Make the Real peaces in PVP obtainable only at hight ratings like 2400+ ( 3v3 / 5v5 ). Since this change might kill RBG because 50% ppl doing them were mostly for "easier" 2.2 but like that will stay only as a small upgrade compared to arenas. What should they do : Make season end every 3 months and gar obtainable in 1.5m. If someone join the game later we will be able to make it faster. But the issue wouldnt even exist if they would make every pvp season last for a short period of time.
    What do you think makes Sc2 one of the most respected / competitive games out there? People who have some kind of gear or level advantage? No, its that it takes a lot of skill to be one of the best.

Arena should be about skill, not who has better gear.

best change ever! finally! and the QQ is delicious!

The QQ is hilarious. This is a good change. The gear gap this season is lolworthy.

Good change, League of Legends along with Starcraft are probably the most competitive E-Sports games. In those games the high ranked players don't get gear advantages. The playing fields are equal. Which is how it should be. Team strategy and player skill should be what PvP is all about. Not who has the best gear.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep View Post
    Good change, League of Legends along with Starcraft are probably the most competitive E-Sports games. In those games the high ranked players don't get gear advantages. The playing fields are equal. Which is how it should be. Team strategy and player skill should be what PvP is all about. Not who has the best gear.
    Well this is all true but removing the 2200 RE-colors is a mistake despite I don't have it myself I do welcome seeing people have them even if some of them bought it *giggle*

People whining about recolored gear is stupid, everyone uses transmog anyways....

cant belive it , it realy GOOD changes for one time..

seriously it not fun to farm undergeared poeple..
    its not fun equiping an alt

THE ONLY sad thing is the 2200 recolor but its only a small sacrifice , guess we can live with that after all the good changes <3