1. #881
    Stood in the Fire Arkkitehti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I see no problem.
    Quit the rude, Remi. =/

  2. #882
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    聖ミカエル女子学園
    Posts
    5,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkkitehti View Post
    Quit the rude, Remi. =/
    He deserves it for being a meanie face.

  3. #883
    Stood in the Fire Arkkitehti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    He deserves it for being a meanie face.
    You two need to make out and make up.

  4. #884
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    聖ミカエル女子学園
    Posts
    5,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkkitehti View Post
    You two need to make out and make up.
    Ewww no.

  5. #885
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,533
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Ewww no.
    Remi and Pickley sittin' in a tree

    I'd like to boil down to a choice, not a rehash

  6. #886
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    聖ミカエル女子学園
    Posts
    5,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Remi and Pickley sittin' in a tree
    Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb, mary had a little lamb and it's face was burned and charred.

  7. #887
    Scarab Lord Unf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb, mary had a little lamb and it's face was burned and charred.
    I heard that people in europe drink goat milk.

    Is this true?

  8. #888
    Brewmaster Pvt Hudson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Halloween Town
    Posts
    1,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I heard that people in europe drink goat milk.

    Is this true?
    Its true and Goatsmilk cheese too.

    Mary had a little lamb, she tied it to a pylon. 60000 volts went up its but and turned its wool to nylon.

  9. #889
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkkitehti View Post
    Quit the rude, Remi. =/
    Snufkin is adorable and I have to remind you frequently.

    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

  10. #890
    Stood in the Fire Arkkitehti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I heard that people in europe drink goat milk.

    Is this true?
    It's not the norm, but it's available. I guess. Never seen it on the store, so it's not like it's too readily available. 'least not in here.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 09:10 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Snufkin is adorable and I have to remind you frequently.
    :3

    Also your signature always makes me smile for some reason.

  11. #891
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkkitehti View Post
    :3

    Also your signature always makes me smile for some reason.
    I know, right? It's deep and insightful and works on so many levels.

    And this last sentence is just fluffing since I'm being observed and as long as I keep typing thingies she's going to think I'm working. I'm super busy and stuff.

    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

  12. #892
    Stood in the Fire Arkkitehti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I know, right? It's deep and insightful and works on so many levels.

    And this last sentence is just fluffing since I'm being observed and as long as I keep typing thingies she's going to think I'm working. I'm super busy and stuff.
    Ewww, work.

  13. #893
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkkitehti View Post
    Ewww, work.
    Yeap. I work extremely hard on making it seems like I'm doing work. Not that I really mind my work, I just don't generally work out of principle. You have to take a stance sometimes. It's about sending a message! But as long as I keep pressing keys she's happy.


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

  14. #894
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Ding dong, hahahaha.
    uhhh, you touch my ding ding dong. oooh, you touch my tralala~

    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Maybe

    *Blushes and hides*
    moremaybeyesthanmaybenothough™

    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/aZ59SS8l.jpg[img]

    We have found Fluttershy!
    what..? she doesn't even wear a yellow dress!

    and Fluttershy is waaaay cuter than that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Yeap. I work extremely hard on making it seems like I'm doing work. Not that I really mind my work, I just don't generally work out of principle. You have to take a stance sometimes. It's about sending a message! But as long as I keep pressing keys she's happy.

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/YtFFo5V.gif[IMG]
    d'awwww, such a cute kitty!

  15. #895
    Over 9000! ElyPop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chelmsford, Essex.
    Posts
    9,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    what..? she doesn't even wear a yellow dress!

    and Fluttershy is waaaay cuter than that.
    Yeah, and Gaga has blue skin which is why that avatar was possible!
    This is why we have Photoshop.

    And fuck no.

  16. #896
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Yeap. I work extremely hard on making it seems like I'm doing work. Not that I really mind my work, I just don't generally work out of principle. You have to take a stance sometimes. It's about sending a message! But as long as I keep pressing keys she's happy.

    http://i.imgur.com/YtFFo5V.gif
    This gif is so cute.

  17. #897
    I am Murloc! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    5,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I heard that people in europe drink goat milk.

    Is this true?
    Goat cheese is gud.

  18. #898
    Brewmaster Pvt Hudson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Halloween Town
    Posts
    1,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    moremaybeyesthanmaybenothough™
    Oh you charmer :P
    *hides*

  19. #899
    I am Murloc! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    5,880
    M-m-m-my heart.. shit.



  20. #900
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    And fuck no.
    ur faise!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Oh you charmer :P
    *hides*
    ;D


    also also, i dinged 24 today! yay me! \o/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •