1. #1361
    Legendary! Absolute Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Thanks.

    I just need a sig now, but I'm kinda waiting on someone for that, though I won't wait for ever. xD
    Well, I have a few good pictures that will match.



  2. #1362

  3. #1363
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Well, I have a few good pictures that will match.

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1vk7QEcl.jpg[IMG][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/86NJQ7rl.jpg[IMG]
    I was thinking of putting the one you had yesterday of Rider with Waver, the first picture in your post now, but I wasn't going to ask yet because it was too soon or something... :3

  4. #1364
    Legendary! Absolute Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I was thinking of putting the one you had yesterday of Rider with Waver, the first picture in your post now, but I wasn't going to ask yet because it was too soon or something... :3
    I don't care, if you want it I'll give it to you. :3


  5. #1365
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I don't care, if you want it I'll give it to you. :3
    Okay!

  6. #1366
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I don't care, if you want it I'll give it to you. :3
    waaaaay too lewd.

  7. #1367
    The Unstoppable Force Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    23,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    why so mean?

    * runs away crying
    Some things get better which age.

    ...or so I've read.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    I wouldn't expect someone who thinks science provides proof to know that.

  8. #1368
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Some things get better which age.

    ...or so I've read.
    Indeed they do.

    Many things...

  9. #1369
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    why so mean?

    * runs away crying
    It ain't mean. It's a fact! But old doesn't have to be a bad thing.
    :3
    "You're only given one little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it."
    - Robin Williams (1951-2014)
    My deviantArt

  10. #1370
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Some things get better which age.

    ...or so I've read.
    Except loli's. Although thinking about it now, a loli-corgi would be terrifying.

  11. #1371
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    It ain't mean. It's a fact! But old doesn't have to be a bad thing.
    :3
    I'm young!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Except loli's. Although thinking about it now, a loli-corgi would be terrifying.
    Hmmm... to me Loli means Lollipop... I don't think that's what you mean though...

  12. #1372
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Except loli's. Although thinking about it now, a loli-corgi would be terrifying.
    Sometimes.
    pro-gun liberal

  13. #1373
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Hmmm... to me Loli means Lollipop... I don't think that's what you mean though...
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=loli

    Although it mentions sexual attraction, it's mostly used around the internet to refer to the character type (i.e. the cute little girls) No wonder people think anime is weird, every definition mentions sex but that's rarely how I see it used >.<

  14. #1374
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I'm young!!!
    I have like.. no idea how old you are. So sure. \o/
    "You're only given one little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it."
    - Robin Williams (1951-2014)
    My deviantArt

  15. #1375
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Thanks.

    I just need a sig now, but I'm kinda waiting on someone for that, though I won't wait for ever. xD
    oh? ./stare
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

  16. #1376
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    oh? ./stare
    You said you were going to make one, or atleast improve the other one....

    But you don't have to if you don't want to of course.

  17. #1377
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    oh? ./stare
    *Coughs.*

    :3
    "You're only given one little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it."
    - Robin Williams (1951-2014)
    My deviantArt

  18. #1378
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    *Coughs.*

    :3
    *rolex*

    don't need to wait on me do whatever you like.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

  19. #1379
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=loli

    Although it mentions sexual attraction, it's mostly used around the internet to refer to the character type (i.e. the cute little girls) No wonder people think anime is weird, every definition mentions sex but that's rarely how I see it used >.<
    Oh.. that's an interesting thing. and yea loli corgi would be disturbing ><

  20. #1380
    Legendary! Absolute Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Indeed they do.

    Many things...
    Sorry for being late, had to go to the crazy pill doctor.



    the color might be slightly off for some reason... I could try and fix it for you after I get back from the gym.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •