Lol.

This is it, this is the thread to read if you want your mind blown by humans' conversation eccentricities. All others pale in comparison.

We have folks who act like they've always been & will always be desuu~xD nii-chan kawaii buvvins for the last 2 decades & 6000 posts, as a perpetual 17 yr old jaded & enthusiastic animecchi otaku, who then suddenly turn into austere 41 yr old UK accountants discussing weather, weekends & wages like this was all business as usual.

But who am I kidding.. I know better than to generalize..

Oh and.

I worried.

About Sy.

Where? I don't even =/
    >>> And then.. <<<

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Theres a reason for stereotypes.... Americans visiting the UK would always be loud and proud.
    I highly doubt all of them are like that. Only the ones you notice are. I bet there are people from other countries that act similarly as well, but they're just more subtle about it. Then again, I shouldn't even try arguing this with you because you're going to blindly hate like you always do.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Butts

I'm in Italy UGUUUUUUUU
    go away cant you leave us in peace for like a week? God damn.

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 01:43 AM ----------

Not my waifu. Nice try though buttface.
    its not my business to keep up with your waifus, i mean you change them every other day last one i remember was twilight sparkle now its a robit from an smt spin off

Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    I highly doubt all of them are like that. Only the ones you notice are. I bet there are people from other countries that act similarly as well, but they're just more subtle about it. Then again, I shouldn't even try arguing this with you because you're going to blindly hate like you always do.
    But it's the one that you notice that leave the impression.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

Quote Originally Posted by Planetarism View Post
    Lol.

This is it, this is the thread to read if you want your mind blown by humans' conversation eccentricities. All others pale in comparison.

We have folks who act like they've always been & will always be desuu~xD nii-chan kawaii buvvins for the last 2 decades & 6000 posts, as a perpetual 17 yr old jaded & enthusiastic animecchi otaku, who then suddenly turn into austere 41 yr old UK accountants discussing weather, weekends & wages like this was all business as usual.

But who am I kidding.. I know better than to generalize..

Oh and.

I worried.

About Sy.

Where? I don't even =/
    Hey, not everything can be super silly all the time. Be quiet.

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 10:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Why are you always so mad when it comes to American stereotypes? Its like you cant even take a joke.
    Last edited by pickley; 2013-04-28 at 10:30 AM.

Oh and.

I worried.

About Sy.
    huh? why are you worried about me?

do you know something i don't?! D:

Hey, not everything can be super silly all the time. Be quiet.
    Haha it just caught me by surprise when it probly shouldn't have, is all

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    huh? why are you worried about me?

do you know something i don't?! D:
    O nothing lol just usually you'd been posting so much & lately no longer so I was thinking idly 'hmm what happened to that guy?'
    >>> And then.. <<<

Haha it just caught me by surprise when it probly shouldn't have, is all
    Everyone has their surprises to share.

O nothing lol just usually you'd been posting so much & lately no longer so I was thinking idly 'hmm what happened to that guy?'
    i just don't feel like contributing to topics like "butts" and the like usually, so i get a bit bored with the chat thread whenever Digglet, Brofl, pickles & co. take over again

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i just don't feel like contributing to topics like "butts" and the like usually, so i get a bit bored with the chat thread whenever Digglet, Brofl, pickles & co. take over again
    Yeah, I wish I knew when everything was forking in here. Hard to keep up with sometimes, and just confusing at others. I have no problems with the discussions or people, but can't say the same in reverse.

Why are you always so mad when it comes to American stereotypes? Its like you cant even take a joke.
    This is not the reaction I was hoping for. This is pretty much the opposite. It's not funny!

You're doing it wrong, making it boring.

Good afternoon. How is everyone today? I am covered with paint primer from getting our kitchen ready for it's new look. I hope others are having a more relaxed day.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Brantin View Post
    Good afternoon. How is everyone today? I am covered with paint primer from getting our kitchen ready for it's new look. I hope others are having a more relaxed day.
    i helped my father with moving (to his girlfriends house), so not really relaxed^^ fridges and stuff are heavy :/

buuut otherwise i'm fine
    how's you?

I'm doing well enough. Putting the painting equipment up for the day, and then I'll probably fire up the grill to make dinner. You should have gotten a dolly to move heavy things like refrigerators. You don't want to hurt your back or your legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    You're doing it wrong, making it boring.
    >Doing it wrong
    >Torori
    >Not Meruru and her awesome little crown
    >Not Rorona and her awesome everything

That was a good meal. Hamburgers, grilled squash and a fresh salad. I hope everybody else ate well.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Brantin View Post
    That was a good meal. Hamburgers, grilled squash and a fresh salad. I hope everybody else ate well.
    I had curry.

It was good, but spicy.

>Doing it wrong
    >Torori
    >Not Meruru and her awesome little crown
    >Not Rorona and her awesome everything
    See, you're doing it wrong again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I had curry.
    It was good, but spicy.
    I've never had curry. How would you describe the taste other than spicy?