1. #6701
    Herald of the Titans Rukina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Super Smash Bros. WiiU
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    thighhighs are awesome!!!
    Indeed they are. Indeed they are.

  2. #6702
    *Points to Baekhyun*

    "..And here I present to you his sister, Daenaerrrys Stormborn, also, of House Tarrgarrryen."

    Ahh I <3 it when they do that with the r's.. ;p
    >>> And then.. <<<

  3. #6703
    Epic!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    (´・ω・`)
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Planetarism View Post
    *Points to Baekhyun*

    "..And here I present to you his sister, Daenaerrrys Stormborn, also, of House Tarrgarrryen."

    Ahh I <3 it when they do that with the r's.. ;p
    u wot m80

  4. #6704
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Indeed they are. Indeed they are.
    Why are you such a slut.

    <infracted> there's no need for that.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-06-13 at 08:52 AM.

  5. #6705
    Quote Originally Posted by Planetarism View Post
    Ahh I <3 it when they do that with the r's.. ;p
    Me too.

  6. #6706
    Herald of the Titans Rukina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Super Smash Bros. WiiU
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Why are you such a slut.
    Wow, rude.
    Mods pls uninfract Zefie he did nothing wrong ;__; </3

  7. #6707
    Quote Originally Posted by Planetarism View Post
    *Points to Baekhyun*
    "..And here I present to you his sister, Daenaerrrys Stormborn, also, of House Tarrgarrryen."
    Ahh I <3 it when they do that with the r's.. ;p
    What the fuck are you on about?

    Press ZL to Squid

  8. #6708
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    What the fuck are you on about?
    What the fuck are you on about?

  9. #6709
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sweeping dust at Myouren Temple
    Posts
    5,322
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    What the fuck are you on about?
    What the fuck are you on about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Mods pls uninfract Zefie he did nothing wrong ;__; </3
    Remember, no fun allowed. We can't have jokes here. Humor? Pssht, that's too mainstream.

  10. #6710
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Duh, they aren't meant to. Are you surprised that horses move faster than men?
    i'm honestly not sure if you're intentionally being silly or really completely missing the point here...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Indeed they are. Indeed they are.
    !

    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Remember, no fun allowed. We can't have jokes here. Humor? Pssht, that's too mainstream.
    but if it's mainstream, why did Zefie do it? D:

  11. #6711
    Scarab Lord Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Medellín, Colombia
    Posts
    4,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Why are you such a slut.

    <infracted> there's no need for that.
    a problem has okkuured
    the best poster got banned, time to delete our colective mmochamp accounts
    pro-gun liberal

  12. #6712
    Herald of the Titans Rukina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Super Smash Bros. WiiU
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    What the fuck are you on about?
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    What the fuck are you on about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    What the fuck are you on about?
    What the fuck are you on about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Remember, no fun allowed. We can't have jokes here. Humor? Pssht, that's too mainstream.
    Apparently calling my avatar/signature a slut is serious business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    !
    !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    but if it's mainstream, why did Zefie do it? D:
    I tortured his waifu to make him do it.

  13. #6713
    Herald of the Titans Muzual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    足立さんの家に
    Posts
    2,838
    Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    a problem has okkuured
    the best poster got banned, time to delete our colective mmochamp accounts
    pls .

    なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

  14. #6714
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    !!!
    !!!!!
    how mean.

  15. #6715
    Herald of the Titans Rukina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Super Smash Bros. WiiU
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    !!!!!

    how mean.
    !!!!!!!

    I am mean.

    * Laughs like a madman

  16. #6716
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sweeping dust at Myouren Temple
    Posts
    5,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    but if it's mainstream, why did Zefie do it? D:
    It wasn't before, but then, unknowest to him, THE RULES HAD CHANGED. And thus, he was blasted by the rulemakers, who looks down upon that they call "the mainstream filth"!
    Last edited by Grading; 2013-06-13 at 06:03 PM.

  17. #6717
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    !!!!!!!
    !!i!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    It wasn't before, but then, unknowest to him, THE RULES HAD CHANGED. And thus, he was blasted by the rulemakers, who looks down upon that they call "the mainstream filth"!
    oooh, i see.

  18. #6718
    Herald of the Titans Rukina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Super Smash Bros. WiiU
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    !!i!!!!!
    Rainbows? I give up.
    /bow

  19. #6719
    There's 3. Or rather, was. 1 got ban't (Dg). 2 remain : Ezk, & SM.
    >>> And then.. <<<

  20. #6720
    Quote Originally Posted by Planetarism View Post
    There's 3. Or rather, was. 1 got ban't (Dg). 2 remain : Ezk, & SM.
    Can you not?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •