Enchanting/Tailoring

Hey guys, level 90 here and I want to max out these professions but need abit of advice. Tailoring gets pretty rough between frostweave and embersilk. Any advice where to farm these cloths fast ? Also for enchanting needs a ton of dream dust through hypnotic dust. I would like to avoid buying mats off the AH. Any tips shortcuts or anyone that has done this would be really helpful.
    Last edited by Ndogg; 2013-01-18 at 05:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Embersilk from Tol Barad Peninsula. Frostweave, I'd guess the necromancer guys with the cages near the Argent Tournament area.

Farming for cloth should give you greens to DE, then DE the stuff you make for tailoring.

I'm pretty sure there are shatters in enchanting to get dusts essences no ?

Nice Alric, I'll check that out.

Naxx10 is a good source for frostweave and loads of greens/epics for DEing.
    The ICC 5-man dungeons on normal is very good for greens and epic shards to shatter too.

And there are probably some heroic cataclysm dungeon thats easy to solo for embersilk and greens/rares/epics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndogg View Post
    I'm pretty sure there are shatters in enchanting to get dusts essences no ?
    The conversion is less fluid as it is for MoP. For WotLK and Cata you can only shatter epic crystals.

The west side of Icecrown, there are a ton of mobs grouped for AT daily quests, good to farm frostweave there