Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The DK rune sword looks awesome! I want it!

looks like Argent Tournament-esqe types of stuff here.
    We all need a tune to wipe to. I personally enjoy the sound of my teams' own screams.

think they are just for the char creation screen
    That is my guess as well.

Hope they're not for creation screen, some of them look pretty sick, and are exactly what I'd buy for transmog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevra View Post
    It's a #$^&*@ fantasy game. You're a blue space goat riding around on flying serpents killing dragons the size of continents. And you're wondering why a gryphon doesn't look like an eagle?

some nice models I like em!

I'm guessing there's nothing for monks because we already HAVE class specific moggable weapons, we get a staff model from quests while leveling AFAIK they're not found anywhere else and they're BoP.

I'm guessing these are something similar.
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

Legendary weapons. Called it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Nah, I disagree with your elitist mentality.
    Tier gear should be available during the leveling process. I don't want to have to mingle with these eltitist jerks in LFR to get gear as it is. I pay a sub fee, I shouldn't have to do LFR to get raid gear, much less Flex or Normal.

With so much Blood Elf content going on, this would be a great time to make the game-unique model of Sin'dorei Warblade available. Seeing as lots of did quests years before they invented item recovery or transmog