Poll: Pick

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Worst Daily hub ever? [MoP]

Which of the daily area is the most hated in my opinion it would be Golden Lotus on contested
    Last edited by Resentful; 2013-01-18 at 05:23 AM.

Do we have to pick something from MoP?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Do we have to pick something from MoP?
    Preferably as I'm making a poll right now

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Nope.

You shall add other options from other Expansions and YOU SHALL LIKE IT, APATHY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Golden Lotus is the most compact, one of the quickest, and the closest to Shrine. Why would you dislike that one the most?

I don't like Klaxxi. It's one of the further ones, I don't care for that zone in general, and they feel like they take a long time to finish.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Deleted
    Baradin Isle by far, Molten Front and Thunder Isle are almost equally bad. Shieldwall takes ages, way too little rep per quest.

Lorewalkers don't have dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Nope.

You shall add other options from other Expansions and YOU SHALL LIKE IT, APATHY.
    I already edited the title I'll do it next time besides it wouldn't even fit! ( Inc Joke :O ) I kinda forgot the shield wall rep / Dom a mod will do it in a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Ah I see you changed the title. >.> lol.
    Alright I guess if I had to choose I would pick Anglers. I don't hate them but they are the ones I dislike most.

Also, Lore Walkers don't have a daily hub but one daily. I don't think that counts.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Replace Lorewalkers with Shieldwall.

this is a hard one... august celestials takes the longest... has no payoff like the others... and outside of the red crane pretty much none of the hubs have any lore or story to them...

golden lotus while being annoying had ALOT of story the main quests were all fun and the ending quest was AWESOME @_@ seriously that payoff was worth it.

so id say august celestials
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Shado'pan is awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    August celestials aren't too bad... the white tiger and red crane are quick and jaunty, while the Jade Serpent ones aren't too bad... but the Nizuao temple ones suck big time.

The golden lotus dailies just suck because they take so long. The ruins ones get incredibly annoying... but the shado-pan training camp ones are alright.

The only one that sucks in it of itself is the shado-pan.

I was expecting running covert jobs out of the shado-pan monastery, practicing with the students, infiltrating important base camps and laying down swaths of destruction with various covert ninja strikes.

Instead I got to dink around the sickly green townlong steppes attacking the far flung outposts of various enemy groups...
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2013-01-18 at 05:22 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

If you're using the sentence "Worst daily hub ever" then that includes anything from past expacs too. If you change it to "worst daily hub in mop" then you can rightly just list mop daily hubs. Adding [MoP] in brackets doesn't change the sentence.

Argent tourny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    If you're using the sentence "Worst daily hub ever" then that includes anything from past expacs too. If you change it to "worst daily hub in mop" then you can rightly just list mop daily hubs. Adding [MoP] in brackets doesn't change the sentence.

Argent tourny.
    Its obvious he means in MoP argent tourney isnt in mists.

seriously have you guys not done august celestials?

O-O i dont know how anyone who did them could think anything else was worse
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Flalia4 View Post
    Its obvious he means in MoP argent tourney isnt in mists.
    Having the word "Ever" in there changes that. What it should read if he means just in MoP is "Worst daily hub in MoP". So my answer still stands. Argent tourny sucked balls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    seriously have you guys not done august celestials?

O-O i dont know how anyone who did them could think anything else was worse
    AC is only half bad, depending on which temple you get. White Tiger and Red Crane are fast and easy, Jade Temple and Niuzao are tedious and slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    AC is only half bad, depending on which temple you get. White Tiger and Red Crane are fast and easy, Jade Temple and Niuzao are tedious and slow.
    yeah... but outside of red crane there is no story.. plus theres no payoff. or even any acknowledgement that you did anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    Argent Tournament.
    Argent tournament was so ridiculously useful back in WotLK... grind all of your city reps to exalted, and unlock about 20 mounts... I'd say it was the best rep grind, as it knocked out so much at once.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.