15+ Year Old Account

demo warlock fury add on

just wondering if theres an fury add on to help keep track of the fury we gain instead of the bar that builds up

I use Power Auras. Haven't tried to have it readout exactly how much I have always, but I have auras setup for when I'm at certain thresholds ... if I'm between 700 or 750 (off the top of my head I can't remember which I have it set to) and 900 or 950 (same deal), there is nothing on my screen. If I'm below or above, however, I have different auras up, so I know to either build or dump fury.

Not sure if there's a good one to keep exact track of it at all times, however.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
    just wondering if theres an fury add on to help keep track of the fury we gain instead of the bar that builds up
    Made you a _very_ simple WeakAuras, just download it from Curse, click Import and copy-paste this line. It shows you your Demonic Fury on a Progress Bar (atm in a really ugly way), and you're able to config it the way you like - even if you never used WeakAuras before, it's really easy if you play around with it.

dudgcaWscvTlfvBtfntkWSrPBsOY3Ks7uPAVWUPQ9tH8tkQHPe)wvgSuKHlvDqkuhJGZrjwOk1sPGwSuy5cEiHINIS mL0Zr1ejetvOjtPMUOBtKRsi5zusxNuBuLCAs2mrTDfXNrXxjKAAQQVRinscLoScJwrz8srDzj3IICnQ05PIhlvgNs 5VQWqarqsGSbzJiOMnllZRexU)VWM72MRR7IW26hYM(FqoMLL5vIltTNwSEEA5VCEU4AvyfYM(UGYGIHPcickD6lq8 CKAoO3uVzpRdUbvtkFcsKs65vDg10Lo4aYpKkoIyxaKiVNesqAED0)Mwb0aK2xtkFcAOZhinVo0EvIBq2vdTSC0PVa jwJnuCxIYaKGMvkMzjU(Tw3eC)TTlTRNwewHSPFli23WgrqAED0Xo4CCdk8ylebjPztfIircsZRdEF1HBq8(QdrqCL NHTW(kijnBQqe7R4gjsqAED09KAmsCdQJDW5icIR8mSfirBSHgywmIhjsqETumOyyQah7cG0(mOyyQaIG0EvcQND4u bKGcfJ65Jo9fOHomAmcGu2GePKEEvNrnDPdoGg22Qu98d2JmOyyQahrKGMQSZzy3QfbKG4GeM)N3oFd0eSl8xwqcaa
    If you want, I can give you the same thing for Corruption and Doom aswell.

Deleted
    this thread has some nice weak auras, check out post #16

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-people-using

( i love posting this link)

15+ Year Old Account
    thank's for the link works perfect

You can try AffDots. It does support tracking secondary ressources for every warlock spec in addition to DoT timers now.

Quote Originally Posted by luckydevours View Post
    You can try AffDots. It does support tracking secondary ressources for every warlock spec in addition to DoT timers now.
    Tracking Fury and Embers is currently available only in beta version. I want some more testing before making it a release.

I use GalvinUnitBars