Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eh... would be cool I guess, but, my votes still for Basic Campfire! He is the light in the darkness, ect, ect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Wrrathion is a black dragon, and dragons were once part of the Horde
    But not now (I don't think what you said is true anyway? I thought it was a different line of dragon). I highly doubt that the Horde would want someone whose race isn't even a part of the Horde as it is at the moment to represent them. Also Wrathion isn't qualified to be Warchief.

Perhaps if 1. Blizz changes his non-dragon form to be a Horde race (like Orc) or 2. Blizz adds Dragon as a playable Horde race I could get behind this...a dragon race would be pretty awesome btw.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nah. IMO he's too young. Younger than thrall was when he became WC.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    "er mah gerd blizz is so biased towards horde they get a dragan we get blood elf hair blue orc dude and that is to op this is nat faires!!!"

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 12:08 AM ----------

correction red dragons were once ENSLAVED by the horde
    Semantics my friend, semantics
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Wrathion would like to take a side in the Horde/Alliance war; he seems much more likely to continue to be a 'watcher' over everything.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

or better yet - he will be the warchief AND the alliance leader at the same time and we have all been brainwashed!

I read in a blue posters response a while a go that the warchief of the horde will always be a orc and the spear head of the alliance will always be human because that's the way warcraft started with orcs vs. humans. That being said I sadly agree with an earlier post that said garrosh will remain warchief. Zarhym hinted that the new warchief will be someone most don't expect. No one really expects garrosh to remain warchief which is one of the reason he's a perfect candidate. Be sides there are quest surrounding him being warchief of the horde and considering blizzard just put a bunch of work into making these quests I doubt they're just going to throw them away and make new ones for leveling. What we'll probably get with him being the last boss of MoP is him being possessed by a sha and we have to beat him up until it leaves his body then either us the players or (most likely) garrosh will kill it then we'll get thanked for helping him offered a reward, loot, then leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasharan View Post
    I read in a blue posters response a while a go that the warchief of the horde will always be a orc and the spear head of the alliance will always be human because that's the way warcraft started with orcs vs. humans. That being said I sadly agree with an earlier post that said garrosh will remain warchief. Zarhym hinted that the new warchief will be someone most don't expect. No one really expects garrosh to remain warchief which is one of the reason he's a perfect candidate. Be sides there are quest surrounding him being warchief of the horde and considering blizzard just put a bunch of work into making these quests I doubt they're just going to throw them away and make new ones for leveling. What we'll probably get with him being the last boss of MoP is him being possessed by a sha and we have to beat him up until it leaves his body then either us the players or (most likely) garrosh will kill it then we'll get thanked for helping him offered a reward, loot, then leave.
    No one likes Garrosh, I don't think that Blizz will concoct a story where he is driven mad with power and he was merely possessed. But who knows.

If it is going to be an orc I think it will be Saurfang. If it's Thrall I will pretty p*ssed...Garrosh I'm neutral about.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementalkin View Post
    Yes! First to notice.
    Ah, the good ol' days. Some other games could take good lessons from that one. It went really underestimated. Terraforming, creating mobs in caves, heroes schooling troops, mercenaries and regular armies, and beer as a resource! That was good. Especially if you weren't playing Water. With an ultimate monster who can only live in water and a spell to create land on water rather than the opposite

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    No one likes Garrosh, I don't think that Blizz will concoct a story where he is driven mad with power and he was merely possessed. But who knows.

If it is going to be an orc I think it will be Saurfang. If it's Thrall I will pretty p*ssed...Garrosh I'm neutral about.
    Yeah people hate garrosh but a lot of alliance players really didn't like varian either yet look who we have varian. They could easily have garrosh be like "o none of that was me it was all the sha that possessed me I'm not a monster like that sorry about everything that happened.", and boom we're stuck with garrosh. Besides him being someone no one likeS even in-game makes him the person we will suspect the least making him the most likely.
    Last edited by Vasharan; 2013-01-20 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Ah, the good ol' days. Some other games could take good lessons from that one. It went really underestimated. Terraforming, creating mobs in caves, heroes schooling troops, mercenaries and regular armies, and beer as a resource! That was good. Especially if you weren't playing Water. With an ultimate monster who can only live in water and a spell to create land on water rather than the opposite
    I soloed dungeons as an air fairy lord. Being able to shoot at ranged while from harm's range and stealth is rather op.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I soloed dungeons as an air fairy lord. Being able to shoot at ranged while from harm's range and stealth is rather op.
    I played death, too bad that whoever you choose you have to play a necromancer. But, lots of cavalry, a couple of assassins and some vampires ruin everything for the enemy. I remember gradually turning the cult of life's lands into a swamp, that felt satisfying.

Deleted
    Saurfang would be great - he's ben absent for two expansions, I'd like to see him back.
    But I remember he was devastated by his son's death - maybe in 2 years he's got over it?

Either way, we still have Vol'jin. And Baine. And, of course, basic campfire
    But who knows, Blizzard can surprise us

The problem I see is that they're not obviously vetting anyone to become Warchief, you just have people who want Garrosh out, not that they would be fitting for the role of Warchief

While I like the idea that Wrathion would become Warchief (it'd be unexpected and interesting to say the least), he's still ill suited for the theme of the Horde. He doesn't have the Horde's best interest in mind, and it's hard to see him caring all that much for it. He prefers to work solo and have others do his bidding. He's seeking to build his own nation, not control one that's already there.

Sadly, the best character to fit the bill is Thrall.

No not wrathion, thrall or vol'jin will be warchief.... BASIC CAMPFIRE FOR WARCHIEF 2013!

Deleted
    Sylvanas, you heard it here first.

I don't care who's warchief as long as Vol'jin dies before the end of this expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Horde and Alliance dissolve into 1 faction to fight the burning legion.

Also Wrathion betrays us.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

Before MoP, while Garrosh was pretty hot-headed, he was very likable. Then MoP came around and he started going bat shit crazy for absolutely no reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

No. There is absolutely no reason for it. He imo never even thought of that, its ridiculous.