10+ Year Old Account

Favorite Lore & Most wanted Lore in game.

So I want to know what is everyone's favorite piece of lore in Wow ?
    and
    What is the piece of lore that you want in game the most?

This is not meant to be a debate, just a survey.

Also for the love of Medivh, just leave the high elf playable race fan boys to their opinions

My favorite bit of lore is
    Dath'Remar Sunstrider
    to me he is very fascinating. He defied Malfurion Stormrage and the Druids and lead his followers
    across the newly created ocean and made an interesting trek to where Silvermoon is now.

The Lore I want to see the most in game is
    Bronze dragon flight quest givers transferring us to old expansions. We step through the portal
    and its magically three years ago.... How about instead of a warchief/king board sending us to
    Outland/Northrend/Cata Zones you give us a Bronze Dragon flight quest giver that gives the quest
    from Org or SW and ports you to Outland/Northrend/Cata-zones for the first time. It would help
    new players understand and seal up some lore cracks in the game.

Well that is my two cents, what is yours?

Burning legion without a doubt. It was set up so perfectly in WCIII and while tBC hardly did the RTS justice, it did better with the already setup lore than any of the other expansions.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Old Gods, and their darling little helpers. I'd love to learn more about N'Zoth, how many unnamed Old Gods remain, and to learn more about the aqir, the race that gave rise to all the bug people in the game.

Wouldn't mind a caverns of time raid/dungeon/zone where we go back to when they were running the planet...

10+ Year Old Account
    Burning legion>Titan>Old gods>Alliance VS Horde>Everything else

I'd love to see more of the Legion. We got a taste of it in TBC, but we haven't seen them in their full glory since WC3. Other than that, I wouldn't mind seeing the whole Old God thing wrapped up once and for all, and maybe get an idea of what N'Zoth looks like. I personally imagine some kind of grotesque amalgamation of flesh resembling a cross between a mutated heart and a fetus, encased in ice and trapped beneath the ocean.

Throw in some eyes, tentacles, and gaping maws and you have an Old God.

I like the elemental planes lore. I defiantly want the conclusion to the water lord put in Somewhere, as well as some lore on the lord of the air plane.

Titan lore, Non-Druid Night Elf lore as it was pre-Cataclysm or better yet in WC3, Blood Elf lore post Kael'thas, Frostwolf Clan developments.
    I'd also love to see how the world was around the time of the Pandaren revolution. Not just in Pandaria but all of old Kalimdor proper, including Vrykul in the North, Ancient Night Elves, Zandalari empire and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rheckameohs View Post
    I'd love to see more of the Legion. We got a taste of it in TBC, but we haven't seen them in their full glory since WC3. Other than that, I wouldn't mind seeing the whole Old God thing wrapped up once and for all, and maybe get an idea of what N'Zoth looks like. I personally imagine some kind of grotesque amalgamation of flesh resembling a cross between a mutated heart and a fetus, encased in ice and trapped beneath the ocean.

Throw in some eyes, tentacles, and gaping maws and you have an Old God.
    I agree, The Burning Legion in WC III and Lore from TBC was great. Though I think we could always use more multi-color Dreadlords.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love more NightElf- and Draenei-lore.. some more lore involving the Naaru and maybe some crossovers with ancient lore like WC2 or WC3

15+ Year Old Account
    Give me CoT: Siege of Shattrath from when the Orcs destroyed it. I don't care that it makes no sense, I wants it
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Give me CoT: Siege of Shattrath from when the Orcs destroyed it. I don't care that it makes no sense, I wants it
    See I would love that or a Warcraft 4 with the best battles of the History of Azeroth.
    Orcs vs Draenei
    Trolls vs Aqir

I really do think they could use the COT and Bronze dragons for more cool stuff than they do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Old Gods and their influence on Azeroth's lifeforms. Did they make all the flesh? Did they "invent" the cycle of life and death? Were we supposed to be robotic/elemental creations by Titans' design? What if Azeroth is an Old God and we're just its guardians who mutated and forgot their purpose?

What I'd like to see is the development of old God lore and Forsaken, blood elf, and worgen politics (if they ever address that).