Deleted

RBG Team Recruitment 5.2

Hi Everyone.

I am searching for dedicated players to assist me with forming an RBG team that will play on a regular basis to push towards the 2000+ rated bracket now and in patch 5.2.

TS3 / Skype will be our communication software.
    Working microphone is a must as well as being able to contribute to games using the English language only.

Gear will be personally checked when you apply to become part of the team, but please note if you do not have at least full dreadful / Malevolent Weapon you will not be considered at this stage. The team will be formed over the next week to two weeks and a date will be set via the calendar to begin our progress.

There are no MMR restrictions so anybody with any rating is welcome to apply and the best team will be chosen over this time period to ensure we have a good setup that can push towards our targets.

If you are interested then please feel free to contact me here to begin discussions.

Please note i wish to only recruit players to the team who are dedicated and enthusiastic towards pushing rating, i will not accept players with bad attitudes / big ego's as you are just not wanted.

(Sorry!) We are situated on EU realms / Horde faction.

Regards.

Davoodooboom.
    Last edited by mmoc66e40a4af4; 2013-01-25 at 07:12 AM.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    You didn't said, Horde or Alliance. Other than that, i would love to join, but i just started playing again 2 weeks ago, and got full blue pvp gear with one epic chest item for conquest points
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

US or EU? Didn't see it mentioned in the OP, could be missing it though since I'm extremely tired.

this belongs in the guild recruitment forum.
    i'll ask a mod to move it

Deleted
    Updated information apologies for that : )

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't have the tools to move this to another forum, I've asked the admins to do it - but until then I'm just going to lock it. Don't use the PvP forums for recruitment in the future please
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter