Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    aren't we talking about summoning people to (actual) eoe during lfr?

Just follow posts, with logic lol...
    And going from eoe to lfr using the way i said is difficult because ... ?

Seems you dont know all the tricks .

Depending on my mood I'd find it hilariously clever or a gut wrenching waste of time. But as it hasn't happened to me, good show. Nothing like a good troll. Makes LFR bearable when you make your own fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    And going from eoe to lfr using the way i said is difficult because ... ?

Seems you dont know all the tricks .
    start fight ele malygos
    everyone is in combat

Deleted
    start fight ele malygos
    everyone is in combat
    Not if you are fast enough, which doesnt take anything.. but i guess.. we are talking about stupids so they would fail both at this and on any other methods listed above .

Deleted
    start fight ele malygos
    everyone is in combat
    That would cause a wipe :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Failing for such a simple thing shows if you have skilled or stupid ppl in raid. Heck i stil drop direbrews remote for laughs. You would be suprised how many ppl get into brd stil.

But there is another funny thing. If you have a lock friend tell him too jump down off the elegon plathon and get ported back. Then tell the other players too jump. You would be suprised how stupid some ppl are too fall for a simple trick.

But if you are for example playing a priest and you stay in middle when elegon removes ground under your feet and you lifegrip some other player too die with you... well thats grifing.

If ppl are stupid = thats not grifing
    If ppl die from your ability = thats it grifing

Portal in your situation is not.....
    Don't sweat the details!!!

It can and it can't.

It's not technically against the ToU.

However, if enough people report you, Blizzard has no choice but to give you warning/suspension/whatever the next step on the pyramid is for you for griefing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Never saw that happen, it was only done with portals/direbrew on top of the portal.
    Good for you, I saw it happen too many times. Along with the theramore portal stuff.
    DS, you won't be missed.

made a gatewa once at feng (since i allways do) retard did klick on it -> pulled the boss .. i got blamed
    blingtron at elegon hmm never did that, simply since i think mr. bling is mine and i don't like sharing it.

the portal to dalaran is just beeing a kid, hated it with hagara, hate it when they pop it in the main raid (one of the main reasons why i allways use teleport stone and never gave a mage dark intend in cata ^^)

People who are being framed by this are weak and stupid. It's a funny joke, nothing more and nothing less.

It's like: Oh Blingtron 4000, I gonna have, I gonna have *forgets that he is in raid*

portals can be annoying but using blingtron during an encounter to get everyone to fall down is just god damn hilarious

Hilarity every time .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    Hello,

I've done the following lately..

a) During ELEGON LFR, I dropped a Blingtron 4k shortly before the ground disappeared and the entire raid died.

b) Before ELEGON LFR, I dropped a Blingtron 4k and dropped a portal to Ancient Dalaran on top of it. 16/25 ended up showing red in raid frames.

While this is fun, can I get reported for faction griefing? Just checking - this is too much fun ^_^ - seeing how far people will go for their gifts LMFAO
    As I see it, yes, you are griefing.

If you were in my guild, I'd kick you... if you were on my realm I'd announce what you did in tradechat, AND tell your guildleader... if you were some schmuck from another realm, I'd make a toon and provide your guildleader with the information what you've done...

of course, all that would happen AFTER I filed a report with the GM...

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    However, if enough people report you, Blizzard has no choice but to give you warning/suspension/whatever the next step on the pyramid is for you for griefing.
    That's a lie, Blizzard can't be forced to do anything. Number of reports has absolutely no effect on how an incident is evaluated.

Deleted
    This is funny!

And to all the crying whiny little babies in here, boohooo. If the entire raid wants to click blingatron during the fight when dbm says "FLOOR WILL DESPAWN IN 6 SECONDS"

I say they deserve everything they get.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    if you were on my realm I'd announce what you did in tradechat, AND tell your guildleader... if you were some schmuck from another realm, I'd make a toon and provide your guildleader with the information what you've done...
    No one outside your own guild would give a shit. And most people on trade would most likely tell you to shut up, especially if you do it on another realm as a lvl 1.
    It's really sad that you waste the time of guild leaders with your bitterness and stuff they couldn't care any less about.

If you were in my guild, I'd kick you... if you were on my realm I'd announce what you did in tradechat, AND tell your guildleader... if you were some schmuck from another realm, I'd make a toon and provide your guildleader with the information what you've done...

Well... I wouldn't be harsh, but if I had your level of finality, I would more likely kick the ones who are not paying attention to the raid and are willing to sacrifice raid progress just to click on Blingtron. Nobody made them click on him, that was their own fault. And in LFR, the people "smart" enough to go after Blingtron while the platform was down would probably be the same people who failed to that mechanic anyways. People who aren't paying attention to their feet and environment.

So no, I don't believe it should be bannable. He was just being Darwin's instrument for weeding out the bads.

Well, aren't you just a little crybaby.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    It's not the fault of the player. If Blizzard didn't want you use Blingtron in a raiddungeon, then they had to restrict using it in raids. So the next logical step, if it's really a problem, which i doubt, is to update Blingtron so i can't be used in (raid)dungeons anymore.

? zone in to EoE
    queue for LFR
    join lfr
    teleport out
    cast mass summon
    or
    queue for lfr
    join lfr
    teleport out (no one will miss you)
    go to northrend
    enter eoe
    cast mass summon

it was extremely common.
    I had this happen to me once. Thought it was funny as hell.