Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    IF you click on the portal... it's your own fault, really, too many little nubs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    You can grief in GW2? Oo
    You can if you pull additional packs in dungeons or just being an ass to other players, but the game have very little of that, should probably have said its close to non existent, well that excludes the germans flying over the walls and using teleport hacks in my current WvW matchup on far shiverpeaks but that should be dealt with soon i hope. People are calling them the luftwaffe in a joking manner.
    Last edited by mmoc0d096f98da; 2013-01-18 at 04:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post

[...] if you were on my realm I'd announce what you did in tradechat, AND tell your guildleader... [...]
    Do you believe anyone cares about bad naming another player in trade chat? Do you think guild leaders care about such?

[...] if you were some schmuck from another realm, I'd make a toon and provide your guildleader with the information what you've done... [...]
    Do you believe anyone takes any level 1 character serious for that matter?

of course, all that would happen AFTER I filed a report with the GM...
    Stick to the GM report. Nobody takes those bad mouthing serious; instead they frown upon it with suspicion and see it as spam.

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 05:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    I still miss lifegripping people on hagara through icewaves, good thing i have a blingatron!
    I remember being able to life grip someone on Madness after they'd fall down. Bug existed in beta. Fixed... when was it...? Late in 4.3, after several months.

Deleted
    ...I think I know what I'll be doing during my next LFR Vault run...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahnjin View Post
    ...I think I know what I'll be doing during my next LFR Vault run...
    Leveling up engineering?

15+ Year Old Account
    Back in wrath on my Shaman i killed about half the raid on the ToC drop.

They blamed the DK
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    Hello,

I've done the following lately..

a) During ELEGON LFR, I dropped a Blingtron 4k shortly before the ground disappeared and the entire raid died.

b) Before ELEGON LFR, I dropped a Blingtron 4k and dropped a portal to Ancient Dalaran on top of it. 16/25 ended up showing red in raid frames.

While this is fun, can I get reported for faction griefing? Just checking - this is too much fun ^_^ - seeing how far people will go for their gifts LMFAO
    No possible actions taken against, no way will a gm say where you can and can't put your portals and Blingatron.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

anyone stupid enough to kill themselves deserved it. blingtrons dont kill people. stupid people do.

Man, I need to step my game up. Me and my buddies will do LFR on our priests, one of us will jump off and grip and random person with us and then get life gripped back up. It's extremely funny. We usually call it life grip cleave or lifegripception. We used to do this on ultraxion too.

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    Hello,
    I've done the following lately..
    a) During ELEGON LFR, I dropped a Blingtron 4k shortly before the ground disappeared and the entire raid died.
    b) Before ELEGON LFR, I dropped a Blingtron 4k and dropped a portal to Ancient Dalaran on top of it. 16/25 ended up showing red in raid frames.
    While this is fun, can I get reported for faction griefing? Just checking - this is too much fun ^_^ - seeing how far people will go for their gifts LMFAO
    I doubt any of those outcomes really happened. I believe you EXPECTED that, but I think you're just making it up, since you failed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, why did they remove "Have Group, Will Travel". Best LFR memory, inviting someone to party and them logging off in Eye of Eternity, then queued for first half of LFR, when we got to hagara, logged back on the char in EoE, cast Have Group, and then LFR took on 25 maly. WAS HILLARIOUS (and suprizingly, LFR handled loot rolls for Maly correctly and everything xD).

But no, you won't get banned, just people yelling at you and maybe kicked. About as bannable as spam healing the Purple Debuff in DS LFR was (17 kill streak was my record xD)

I thought ancient dalaran portal was taken out of the game. How do you get it nowadays?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I thought ancient dalaran portal was taken out of the game. How do you get it nowadays?
    Get your mage to level 90, then you can buy the spell / train it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not griefing, it's making fun of people their stupidity.
    You won't get banned for that.

I think it would be more prudent for blizzard to fix these problems instead of just banning people for casting a spell or dropping an item.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    You just want to tell us you are a very annoying person?

I hope it is and you get banned because of it
    Why? This really isn't griefing at all. They chose to click those things.

this makes me miss setting up SoS portals in AV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    This is funny!

And to all the crying whiny little babies in here, boohooo. If the entire raid wants to click blingatron during the fight when dbm says "FLOOR WILL DESPAWN IN 6 SECONDS"

I say they deserve everything they get.
    Can't say I feel sorry for people who's entire world stops when Blingtron appears only to get the steamy robot romance novel and some goo that sells for 5g.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    You can if you pull additional packs in dungeons or just being an ass to other players, but the game have very little of that, should probably have said its close to non existent, well that excludes the germans flying over the walls and using teleport hacks in my current WvW matchup on far shiverpeaks but that should be dealt soon i hope. People are calling them the luftwaffe in a joking manner.
    Blitzkrieg.

Deleted
    Only time I pop ancient portal dalaran is if someone is pestering me for a portal when I'm busy, then I use it,
    But what you have described is just outright nasty, I would never do that in lfr