Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I would love to have class quest's like people say, it does feel so good to be going "something special" for your class, but like blizzard have said, it cost a lot of money to make them. In order to be a cool " epic class quest" there need atleast 5-10 missions when there is 11 classes. they would have to make between 55-110 missions. The most casual of people would only see 9% of that with them only doing it on one char. 55-110 missions is about the avage of a zone. So fine, people like me, and most of you on thise forum have more then 1 max level, we would see more of them, i would probaly see 9 classes point of view. But with those missions, for do know in order to make stuff it takes time = money. and what would help people the most 1 new zone or a raid, or a class mission
    Last edited by mmoc679fbf879f; 2013-01-22 at 10:44 AM.

Deleted
    Next expansion every class needs to have their own faction and class hideout added to the game, like Monks/DKs/Druids have now. Every new ability 90-95 should require an epic solo class quest to learn, that teaches you the new ability as part of it. I want abilities to mean something, rather than just magically floating onto my actionbars like they do now. And I want people to be forcibly taught how to play their class. Remember the old Hunter Ancient Petrified Leaf questline? The one that forcibly taught you how to kite mobs? Bring stuff like that back. And gain reputation for my class faction, so I can unlock class-specific gear and transmog stuff.

Something like:

Druids
    Faction: Cenarion Circle
    Leader: Malfurion Stormrage

Hunters
    Faction: Nesingwary Lodge
    Leader: Hemet Nesingwary and Sons

Mages
    Faction: Kirin Tor Exiles
    Leader: Khadgar

Paladins
    Faction: Race Specific (Knights of the Silver Hand, Sunwalkers, Blood Knights, Hand of Argus) but all answering to A'dal.
    Location: Race Specific (Cathedral of Light, Elder Rise, Sunwell, Exodar), Shattrath City.
    Leader: Race Specific, A'dal

Priest
    Stuck on this one. Any ideas?

Rogues
    Faction: Ravenholdt
    Leader: Lord Jorach Ravenholdt

Shamans
    Faction: Earthen Ring
    Location: Temple of Earth, Deepholm Throne of Elements, Nagrand?
    Leader: Thrall (if not Warchief), else Muln Earthfury

Warlocks
    Faction: Council of the Black Harvest
    Leader: The Six

Warriors
    Struggling with this one too.

Monks
    Faction: Master Hight's Academy
    Leader: Master Hight

Death Knights
    Faction: Knights of the Ebon Blade
    Leader: Highlord Darion Mograine
    Last edited by mmocb942b230af; 2013-01-22 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gcmandrake View Post
    Priest
    Stuck on this one. Any ideas?
    same as paladins. for the forsaken it could be a dark ziggurati, for gnomes, a hospital (gnome priests are medics).

Shamans
    Faction: Earthen Ring
    Leader: Thrall (if not Warchief), else Muln Earthfury
    therazane kicked the earthen ring out of deepholme by the end of the deepholme questline. I'm not saying it can't happen, but it would need some new lore. I think the throne of elements in nagrand would be a better candidate.

Warriors
    Struggling with this one too.
    faction specific in arenas.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.