Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1
    Stood in the Fire Cuzzin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    476

    My new gold hustle

    So every week now i will be doing all of the raid mount achieve runs 25 man and on the last achieve for each mount I will randomly make people pay 500-1000g or threaten them to be kicked, since I know they just did this whole list and really want the mount i know they will pay up. Seems a little d*ck-ish but hey the ticket that I opened when this happened to me said....... meh tis ok with us

  2. #2
    Legendary! Evil Inside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    6,918
    Is kind of a dick move. And not like its hard to find another group to finish the last ach anyway, but people are lazy.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

    Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

  3. #3
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Northants, UK
    Posts
    105
    Be prepared to end up on a server wide ignore list, so many groups (as well as guild organised groups) running old content for achievements now why would people bother paying 1 person to boost them?

    If its just you and 1 other that is sort of different as you are providing a service, but if its multiple then they could just use you as a "meeting tool" and then leave and reform a group themselves leaving you out.

  4. #4
    Meh, that's all I can say about this.Cause 500-1000 gold matters.All the "good" to you op.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    So every week now i will be doing all of the raid mount achieve runs 25 man and on the last achieve for each mount I will randomly make people pay 500-1000g or threaten them to be kicked, since I know they just did this whole list and really want the mount i know they will pay up. Seems a little d*ck-ish but hey the ticket that I opened when this happened to me said....... meh tis ok with us
    Sounds like blackmail...... I just can't understand the reaction from Blizzard.

  6. #6
    Pit Lord Galbrei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    2,296
    So you're going to do something to other people because you didn't like it when it happened to you?

    Man, pick up a dictionary and look up the word "hypocrite". It'll be easy to find as it'll have your picture next to it.

  7. #7
    Stood in the Fire Cuzzin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    So you're going to do something to other people because you didn't like it when it happened to you?

    Man, pick up a dictionary and look up the word "hypocrite". It'll be easy to find as it'll have your picture next to it.
    Maybe you should pick up a dictionary and look up the word sarcasm

  8. #8
    the ticket you got answered was answered by the one moron that do not care. If you dont state before the raid is started that they have to pay for the last achievement. You will get banned by the right Gm. And i hope it happens sooner rather than later. You malignant cancerous lump

    Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-22 at 04:01 PM.

  9. #9
    Stood in the Fire Cuzzin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    the ticket you got answered was answered by the one moron that do not care. If you dont state before the raid is started that they have to pay for the last achievement. You will get banned by the right Gm. And i hope it happens sooner rather than later. You malignant cancerous lump
    agree
    10 chars

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 08:21 AM ----------

    Im a father of 4 with very little wow time and I really wanted that mount but that 500g I had literally took me 2 weeks to gether up, I was a tad hurt on the inside, punked by some little kid hit my pride box

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    Maybe you should pick up a dictionary and look up the word sarcasm
    Maybe you should pick up a dictionary and hit yourself over the head with it,

    You can and will get banned, simply because you can't change the "raid rules" to suit you during the run, its the reserve a item argument all over again, Also GMs are real people, if they think your being a dick, and yes you are if you try this multiple times, you will get suspended then banned if you carry on

  11. #11
    The Patient Rupture91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In the mountains....
    Posts
    227
    Lol I actually need some raid achies! Hit me up!
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

  12. #12
    Stood in the Fire Cuzzin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Maybe you should pick up a dictionary and hit yourself over the head with it,

    You can and will get banned, simply because you can't change the "raid rules" to suit you during the run, its the reserve a item argument all over again, Also GMs are real people, if they think your being a dick, and yes you are if you try this multiple times, you will get suspended then banned if you carry on
    Is this guy slow or something does he not realize this is about something that happened to me not something I AM DOING

  13. #13
    wow the reading comprehension in this thread is really below par.

    the OP is using a thing called 'sarcasm' in order to illustrate the injustice of something that happened to him, not what he is doing.

    I think I'll report a few posters and I would urge them to apologise for the severity of insults they've used, especially given they were too stupid to get the glaringly obvious point to the original post.
    I think i can give up choose talent in this level?
    because if i am not choose this level。 i can have 20% blood more than choosen..
    GREAT BLZ.
    warlock now became a guy use 5 level talents VS other 6 level.

  14. #14
    Over 9000! Baar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Northern Michigan
    Posts
    9,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    Is this guy slow or something does he not realize this is about something that happened to me not something I AM DOING

    Maybe you shouldn't say you are going to in your OP.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    Maybe you shouldn't say you are going to in your OP.
    maybe you should learn how human beings converse.
    I think i can give up choose talent in this level?
    because if i am not choose this level。 i can have 20% blood more than choosen..
    GREAT BLZ.
    warlock now became a guy use 5 level talents VS other 6 level.

  16. #16
    Over 9000! Baar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Northern Michigan
    Posts
    9,218
    Quote Originally Posted by squidbear View Post
    wow the reading comprehension in this thread is really below par.

    the OP is using a thing called 'sarcasm' in order to illustrate the injustice of something that happened to him, not what he is doing.

    I think I'll report a few posters and I would urge them to apologise for the severity of insults they've used, especially given they were too stupid to get the glaringly obvious point to the original post.

    Sarcasm is not something that is obvious in text.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 08:35 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by squidbear View Post
    maybe you should learn how human beings converse.
    Again text does not convey emotion or body language, both are important for conversation.

  17. #17
    Pit Lord Galbrei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    2,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    Is this guy slow or something does he not realize this is about something that happened to me not something I AM DOING
    Saying you were "just kidding and not serious guys" is very easy once people start bashing on you, isn't it?

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    Is this guy slow or something does he not realize this is about something that happened to me not something I AM DOING
    But you say specifically this is what you are going to do because it was done to you. And you called the thread 'My new gold hustle'.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    Sarcasm is not something that is obvious in text.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 08:35 AM ----------



    Again text does not convey emotion or body language, both are important for conversation.
    absolute bullshit, why was I very easily able to detect sarcasm on first read? the OP essentially said 'oh I guess I'll just start doing this really shitty and unjust thing because apparently when it happens to me it's fine'. that is a explicitly a rhetorical statement.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 01:39 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Saying you were "just kidding and not serious guys" is very easy once people start bashing on you, isn't it?
    try actually reading the first post. seriously.
    I think i can give up choose talent in this level?
    because if i am not choose this level。 i can have 20% blood more than choosen..
    GREAT BLZ.
    warlock now became a guy use 5 level talents VS other 6 level.

  20. #20
    Over 9000! Baar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Northern Michigan
    Posts
    9,218
    Quote Originally Posted by squidbear View Post
    absolute bullshit, why was I very easily able to detect sarcasm on first read? the OP essentially said 'oh I guess I'll just start doing this really shitty and unjust thing because apparently when it happens to me it's fine'. that is a explicitly a rhetorical statement.
    Again if he didn't want people confused he should have made it obvious in the OP

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •