Page 1 of 2
LastLast

macro to see if you have done Sha/Galleon

Just ctrl v this into a macro and you can see if you have done Sha or Galleon that week.

/run local c = IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(32099)print("You have "..(c and "" or "not").."done Sha of Anger this week..")
    /run print("You have "..(GetQuestsCompleted()[32098]and "" or "not").." done Galleon this week.")

Here is the new one including Nalak and Oondasta.

/run for k, v in pairs({ Galleon = 32098, Sha = 32099, Nalak = 32518, Oondasta = 32519}) do print(format("%s: %s", k, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(v) and "\124cff00ff00Yes\124r" or "\124cffff0000No\124r")) end
    Last edited by Alvito; 2013-04-27 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Updated macro
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

or simplay download "saved instances" that also keeps track of kara and all the other lowi instances that you run each week in hope of a mount + sha + tp and so on :P
    but thanks, nice to see that there is a way to see if you done sha of lol or not without a addon

Deleted
    Brilliant. Was wondering if such a thing existed.

Thanks, OP!

Quote Originally Posted by darkminaz View Post
    or simplay download "saved instances" that also keeps track of kara and all the other lowi instances that you run each week in hope of a mount + sha + tp and so on :P
    but thanks, nice to see that there is a way to see if you done sha of lol or not without a addon
    The standard wow interface tracks all the old raids, just not sha/galleon strangely.

Also, brilliant macro.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    The standard wow interface tracks all the old raids, just not sha/galleon strangely.
    it tracks instances you're saved to, not world bosses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike

elvui and a few other add ons will track it also. For those that don't like using some of them or can't this will take out the need. I see ppl in guild, trade and a few other places asking how to find out or talking about how they cannot remember what toons they did it on. So problem solved. I'll try to update this once 5.2 comes out with the 2 new WB.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexa View Post
    it tracks instances you're saved to, not world bosses.
    Hence why he said raids and not Sha/galleon...

Deleted
    Its built into ElvUI, I love Elv.

Oooooorrr! you could just get a better memory ... What ever is best for you!

10+ Year Old Account
    If I have done Galleon? Nice try, I've seen him once two weeks after MoP launched where he was camped by the server's top guilds. That's all.
    Trade chat does not mention him either since several weeks and I'm playing on a crowded server (Blackmoore EU).
    We also had all the people joking he would spawn in 3 minutes and to whisper a person for invite who isn't involved in that... Yeah that sucked.

Ethador you're right but I think he just wanted to share the macro, and perhaps he or she has 10 level 90 :P
    We are as God intended. Fallible, yet capable of great things.

Quote Originally Posted by Pippo89 View Post
    If I have done Galleon? Nice try, I've seen him once two weeks after MoP launched where he was camped by the server's top guilds. That's all.
    Trade chat does not mention him either since several weeks and I'm playing on a crowded server (Blackmoore EU).
    We also had all the people joking he would spawn in 3 minutes and to whisper a person for invite who isn't involved in that... Yeah that sucked.

Ethador you're right but I think he just wanted to share the macro, and perhaps he or she has 10 level 90 :P
    His respawn is being cut down to 3 hours with 5.2. I know it isn't really needed now but it will help ppl out down the line. Since I was doing the one I tossed it in also.

Deleted
    On a side note, you can still loot galleon several times per week. Knowing whether or not you're locked is irrelevant really.

Killed him twice last week. No loot ofcourse, but moar goldbags!

If you can't remember in up to a week time if you killed sha this week or not, you should cut down on drinking/smoking :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    If you can't remember in up to a week time if you killed sha this week or not, you should cut down on drinking/smoking :P
    Now try that with 5-11 characters instead of 1.
    Thanks for the macro!

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Hence why he said raids and not Sha/galleon...
    he said it was strange that it didnt track Sha/Galleon, so i clarified
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike

Very nice find OP.

Real helpful input ...

Awesome, thanks
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    This is more than helpful to people who have multiple alts. I don't think it's overly unlikely that people who do content on a number of characters, along with all the other stuff they do, can forget whether they have done Sha/Galleon on Alt #3 for the week

:P