PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A RANT BUT A GENUINE QUESTION
I quit wow about a year ago due to lack of interest and spare time. Now since the new expansion came my interest has slowly come back, but I still have very limited spare time. Anyways, I would like to hear your opinion on the following subjects, if its worth coming back. Also please forgive me if some of it should be obvious, but I've just barely read the headlines since MoP and there's probably a lot I've missed. Here is what I expect to do, if I start playing again:
1. Questing. How is questing in Pandaria? Linear or open? Good lore etc? I heard group quests has been replaced by some kind of mini PUG scenario thing?
2. Exploring. How big is Pandaria? Does it encourage exploring? Many "hidden" quests, caves, other goodies?
3. Soloing old content. Is this still possible? What can an average geared level 90 expect to solo? This is for some reason one of my favorite things to do.
4. Collecting stuff, pets, mounts, achievements etc. I expect there's lots of new stuff to collect? Whats the point of pet combats?
5. World PVP. I play exclusively on RP-PVP servers. Is world PVP still dead? I understand some zones are shared within battlegroups or something(?)
6. RP. Still somewhat functional, I hope...
7. Is the monk class any fun? Easy to get the hang of, for someone who have played mostly rogues all since vanilla?
I don't need advice on top tier PVP or raiding, since I have no expectation to ever get there.
Any kind of constructive feedback on these points would be highly appreciated. Thank you