Poll: My favorite is....

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    French fries + Mayo = win

It's a Dutch/Belgian thing, so don't sweat it if it doesn't sound appetizing. (it is though!)
    As an American...I second this lol.

My favorite is probably mustard though, seems to go on anything, while mayo only seems to taste good on certain things to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ketchup = Mustard > Mayo.

If you take 2/3 ketchup and 1/3 mayo and mix it, and dip your chicken fingers or fries into it.. Delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Sweet Mustard is basically only used for one type of sausage (Weisswurst)....
    Screw that! I put süßer Senf on anything!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    Mayo on chips, ketchup with anything else requiring sauce <3

I like ketchup and mayo equally, though I prefer mayo with sandwiches, and ketchup for fries and hashbrowns. I won't use mustard by itself. In fact, I have never used mustard when making something at home. I've only ever had mustard on a McDonald's cheese burger because it comes with it (and eating McD's is a rarity).

Deleted
    Mustard because out of the 3 it's the only one that can have a large range of flavours and ingredients.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Screw that! I put süßer Senf on anything!
    ihhhhhhhhhhh....... lol

Deleted
    Ketchup>mayo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mustard

I hate mustard, it's terrible beyond measurement.

ughhhh, I can't stand mayo on many things. I only have it on basic sandwiches, probably since they've always been on them when I was a kid. I do like that it keeps the sandwich from being dry. And even then, it's the thinest of layers. I can not fathom running my finger along the side of my sandwich, pick up some mayo, and then eat it straight up (gag). That being said, I also have mustard on almost all types of sandwiches, be it yellow, brown or spicy. I do like almost all types of mustard though. Ketchup replaces every other bread-meat combo though: hot dogs, burgers and...well, don't know what else. Of course, mustard is the main attraction.

But there's also BBQ sauce, and that's on a whole different field. I think BBQ sauce might be too spread out though, there's so many types, like this one time, at the Hard Rock Cafe in SF, I had this burger thing, I think it was the south carolina burger or something, but it had the most amazing mustard base BBQ sauce /drool
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Mayonnaise > Mustard > Ketchup

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    French fries + Mayo = win

It's a Dutch/Belgian thing, so don't sweat it if it doesn't sound appetizing. (it is though!)
    More like a European thing. Like a Royale with cheese

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Glorious ketchup master race.

I can't stand the other two
    Same here... ketchup is more organic compared to other 2. Mayonnaise usualy has more bad stuff into it.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    More like a European thing. Like a Royale with cheese
    Sure ain't a thing here in Finland. It's always ketchup when it comes to french fries. And I like the reference you made!

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Sure ain't a thing here in Finland. It's always ketchup when it comes to french fries. And I like the reference you made!
    Finland isn't a real country anyway...

Deleted
    I use/eat none of them.
    But if I'd have to choose, I'd say mustard - it least, mustard tastes good.
    I don't really like the taste of ketchup (pure tomato paste is much better), and mayo is just plain disgusting (in addition to containing eggs, which is an exclusion criterion for me anyway).

Definitely ketchup over mayo, even though I do really like mayo. But I don't like mustard all that much.

But really, when it comes down to it, just put tobasco sauce on all the things.
    I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be, than me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaphy View Post
    Definitely ketchup over mayo, even though I do really like mayo. But I don't like mustard all that much.

But really, when it comes down to it, just put tobasco sauce on all the things.
    ..... and chili and nacho chesse... mjam.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Ketchup is the best of the 3. I like mustard but only on certain things. Mayonnaise is just terrible unless it's flavored in some way (chipotle, red pepper, olive, etc.)
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Now I'm craving french fries, damn you ppl!