Poll: My favorite is....

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Hmm.. mustard or mayo. Ketchup is for people without real taste as ketchup even when expensive doesnt taste much different compared to a cheap version.
    Expensive mustard or mayo can have a much broader spectrum of taste.

Sriracha (the one with the rooster on it, and is good on nearly anything, seriously, pizza, burgers, asian, etc doesn't matter )

Louisiana Hot Sauce (best taste balance imo for generic hot sauce; tabasco is too 'vinegary' for me, as well as most other brands)

never mayonnaise (except for the Smashing Pumpkins song)

Ketchup less than when I was a child (put it on everything)

Mustard in minute amounts (hated when a kid, but is not bad on some things now)

I can only assume this is regarding liquid condiments

Mayonnaise is basically 'mother sauce' closely related to Hollandaise and is probably the most useful of the 3, I use it the most in cooking and prob whip up a batch at least once a week.

Ketchup comes next for me, in terms of usefulness. Many BBQ sauces etc can use ketchup as a base, though fresh tomatoes or even a nice mustard base never hurt anyone.

Prepared mustard is probably my favorite of the 3 as a condiment, but I would say it's the least useful as a cooking ingredient.

Deleted
    chips with KETCHUP nham nham

10+ Year Old Account
    Ketchonnaise. That's 50/50 of mayonnaise and ketchup mix.
    Not really fond of mustard but sometimes it fits fine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mayonnaise. I'm eating everything with it.

It really depends on what you eat it with. All three can be nice, if combined with the right food.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the food, but I don't like ketchup as much these days (it's more for kids).

Between Mayo and Mustard, but as I said, depends on what the food is, sometimes both. Not voting, bad poll is bad.

Deleted
    mayonnaise and mustard sure, but ketchup no way

Depends on the sandwich. I use all three for hamburgers, ketchup and mustard for hotdogs, and only mayonnaise for anything club.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    Really it depends on what you're eating however my preference would have to go

Mustard(Spicy) > Ketchup > Mayo

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    Remolade! a thing there is complely unknowed for for the rest of the world i know denmark have it, since i am danish, not sure where else it is Goes well with fish
    Also known as "Tartare Sauce".

10+ Year Old Account
    YAY! Mustard is not in last place. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends what I'm eating so I can't really vote. However I tend to have Nando's Extra Hot sauce with literally everything. I put it in beans, on tomatoes, on chicken on.. yeah everything.
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Ketchup.

On everything.

No seriously, everything...

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Something like

I actually use all when I get a burger or hotdog

10+ Year Old Account
    Ketchup. Don't get me wrong, I love mustard, but I dislike how it stains your fingers really bad, so that's why it doesn't win.

Mayo is just gross...

I eat ketchup the most and mayonnaise for some things, never mustard, but I couldn't cook without mustard.
    So if you ask me what I like to eat of those 3 it goes ketchup > mayo > mustard, but if you ask me what I wouldn't like to go without it would be mustard > mayo > ketchup :P
    (I only ever use self-made mayo though.)

Deleted
    Yesterday I made an invention which could make me a millionaire, but I am a guildmaster so I don't have a time for all that bureaucracy - so lemme share it with you.

1. You take a extra spicy ketchup (if you the one you have is not spicy enough, simply mix it with chilly) and horseradish (pulverized one)
    2. Mix that stuff together - you will create a pink dressing with white texture
    3. Win ! You will love it with any meat, or maybe with any meal

(this recipe is obviously the best, but I love all 3 mentioned)