Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Crackling Jade, are you using this spell often ? honnestly i use it 1% of the time maybe ? too weak
    good filler sometimes to build up chi for spinning fire blossom

Roll, very funny but can't stop whenever i want so it makes it difficult to reach the target
    skill... when you have done it several times in boss encounters you get used to the range of it and will know where to use it

Overall burst is bad
    isnt it better to stand at the top in recount at the end of the fight instead of having a good burst and then end somewhere in the middle. (pve). in pve you can see it really good how the damage is coming over time when youre climbing up the dmg letter step by step in a fight

Fist of fury, this is too weak, i won't say more ....
    on of your main damage abilities.. enough said..

and the last
    Touch of Death, nice but should be like an exec....
    if this would be an execute like the ones from priests, warlockes and warris at 20%, the whole internet.. at least the wow forums would crush because everybodyy qq'n over it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisi View Post
    Hello all,

.....snip.....

The only thing I maybe could agree with is Jab.
    Jab could have a little more dps which could be substracted from BoK or something to even it out but its no annoyance at all.
    The rest of your point I find unconstructive in arguments where you might look at them from only a dps pov. For instance CJL is an awesome chi builder for Mistweavers, probably not intended as WW main spell and therefor no need to be strong in dps. Fist of Fury too weak? Find another attack in your belt of tools that bursts so much dmg in such a short time related to the chi costs. ToD perhaps, but a non repeatable ability, so that doenst count imo.

Touch of Death needs to be redesigned. Its utterly useless in PvE situations; wow we have an ~400k dmg spell once in 1,5 minutes (or more if glyphed) only useable on NPC's that are REALLY close to death anyways. Hey the mob is often already dead before you can even use ToD.

The 10% thingie in PvP situations is subpar aswell. Its the equivalent of a ~40k attack if used, nothing special really, BoK's and RsK's flying out for 50k on the least already depending on the resilience.
    So why would i use 3 Chi (unglyphed) to output 40k while i can output more with 2 chi.
    Aside of that it's does not pass abilites like cheatdeath or purgatory.

Eventho i frequently use ToD, it has a major designflaw.

10+ Year Old Account
    CJL is actually very nice for Mistweaver Monks. Not only does it do significant damage, but the Eminence healing from a distance is pretty nice too.

only thing i would change is touch of death like it applies a mark to a target below 25% increasing damage done to that by like 20% for 30 secs 45 sec cd but thats my idea or like mark where damage done is copied as a dot to the target 20 sec cd kinda like a reverse of touch of karma

Quote Originally Posted by Jekerdud View Post
    How is BOK animation slow? It's the same length as a global.

I agree that burst is bad, but then again, I figure windwalkers to be more like combat rogues to how they deal damage. Combat rogues are not about burst
    killing spree

Deleted
    Bad thing: - Fist weapons not visible all the time.