I just want to have your feelings with the current monk gameplay plus the incoming 5.2 changes.
I have the feeling that 5.2 changes does not really address monks issues.
Bad things :
- Jab, Too weak, We have to push Jab 100000000 times for ressources and this does not match the monk spirit in my point of view
- Crackling Jade, are you using this spell often ? honnestly i use it 1% of the time maybe ? too weak
- Spining fire blossom, why is it so slow to reach the target ? can't it be like ice javelot ? fast violent ?
- Roll, very funny but can't stop whenever i want so it makes it difficult to reach the target
- Overall burst is bad
- Blackout Kick, why its animation is so slow ? i have the feeling that my monk needs 3 hours to rotate his leg, can't it be more direct and violent like RSK ?
- No relation between capabilities, Monk should chain actions, and each action should unlock other skills, in my point of view the monk grow stronger and faster with each actions and each actions make him perform other stronger actions, actually you need to spam JAB JAB JAB JAB JAB, RSK , JAB JAB JAB ....
- i will edit with more details later.
- Fist of fury, this is too weak, i won't say more ....
- Transcendence, i don't use it that much to be honnest ! i don't find situation where i can use it efficiently with the small cast time.
- Tiger Palm, too weak, i just use it to refresh the buff, each skill should unlock another skill, that way i would use it to do chain actions and look more to a monk.
-Tigereye Brew, well this is good and bad, you need to have 10 stacks to boost your damage, right, in a BG i will just ask Robert the warrior to give some seconds for i gather those 10 stacks.
Good things :
- Flying serpent kick, i love it
- Disable, nice but hard to use. bug ?
- Touch of Death, nice but should be like an exec....
What are the good / bad things in the monk gameplay in the current implementation.