We are now looking to expand our roster with competitive players that know their class and always push themselves for maximum performance.
6/6HC 6/6HC HOF 3/4HC Terrace
• I strongly suggest you also look at our WoL's to see if you are as good or better than what we already have to save both our time and yours.
We are always open to exceptional applications
• Mature players ( preferably 18 or older ) that can handle criticism and that learn from their own and others mistakes.
• Punctuality. Being on time for raids and not taking long breaks during raid-time is essential.
• A stable connection and computer. Don’t bother applying if your computer and connection are not up to the task.
• Knowledge of the English language, as a multinational guild we communicate in English and require our members to understand and be able to communicate well in English.
• High Attendance. We rotate players depending on the encounter but we do not stack our raids to a great extent, our roster is not huge and therefore we need raiders that have a high attendance.
• Dedication to the game, the guild, and constantly seek to improve yourself.
• A working mic, and the ability to use it, you don't need to be singing all the time, just capable of making essential voice communications when required.
You can either make a public application here or alternatively if you'd like to privately apply send a PM to Gertrude.
There is no application template what you choose or choose not to include is entirely up to you but please be reminded applications are all about first impressions 2 liners will just be disregarded straight away. In the application we would like to see the following information included:
• Name, age, location.
• WoW history ( what guilds have you have been in, reasons for leaving, etc ).
• An armory link.
• World of Logs link ( Mandatory for all applicants ). Go here and follow the commands to record your own logs if your guild doesn't.
• A screenshot of your UI ( preferably when in a raid ) and a rundown of your key bindings. Both SS and WoL's you can get from raid finder.
• Computer and connection information.
Don’t let a closed spot discourage you! Exceptions can always be made for outstanding applications.