So this dude from my realm did 111k dps on hm spir kings doing an weird opener:
- start at 1 cast solar (!?!?), then 1 starfire to solar (I saw him replacing this opener on Feg with a straight Astral Communion to get NG's buff)
- pop *all* cds: INC + NV + CA (!?!?)
- 1 cast to apply both dots (since CA is up)
- spam starfire
- starfall when prev is down
- re-apply dots with 1 cast right before CA is done
- spam wrath to lunar & proceed to normal rotation
He rank'd 36th for that one... Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=2331&e=2802
What do you guys think of this? Is it just his gear or luck with crits that got him that high dps? Or is this opener/burn rotation better?
I can see how you stacking CA will stack another 15% damage on top of NV+INC at the start, but when CA is done the remaining time of his INC will be pretty much going to waste... I'm honestly confused about this as very curious to test it out my self (not at home now).