I enjoyed episode 6 as well. My interest in the game is waning a bit, hit 3500 ego and ran out of things to do about 500 ego ago. Tomorrows large update will bring freight yard back, and I look forward to enjoying that map.
I also am not to impressed with that they have released in regard to the first DLC. Doesn't seem to be much in the way of new story content, which is the most enjoyable portion of the game in my opinion. 3+ new weapons could be neat, but I was really hoping for a new map to explore. Vegas Prison would be an amazing locale should they add it.
~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
Now playing: Link Between Worlds
Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~
So, I've been playing since the free weekend and I must say I'm having a lot of fun. Co-op maps and Ark Falls have my attention right now. If someone could tell me, is there a quick way to switch between load outs? It's a pain to switch from my normal load out to my heavy hitting stuff in the middle of a huge battle.
http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/...-dlc-strategy/You get this when you buy the DLC for $10:
– Access to play the Castithan Species
– Access to a new Story Mission Line with new Battle Arena Game Mode
– Access to the new Castithan Battle Arenas
– Castithan Charge Blade & Ceremonial Mask as a reward from Story Mission Line
– A unique version of the Raptor, a new 4 player truck of doom
– A unique Castithan version of an outfit
– A Charge Weapons Starter Pack
– Access to New Pursuits
– New Xbox and PS3 Trophies and Achievements
You get this in the DLC for free:
– Access to the new Charge Weapons Class and Castithan Blades
– Access to Sieges, a new Open World Game Mode
– Access to the new Monolith Major Arkfall
– Access to a new PvP Map – Military Academy
– Join a friend into the Battle Arenas Game Mode
– Duel your friends and neighbors in the Duels Game Mode
– Enemies, lockboxes, and events can drop Charge Weapons
– Select a new voice for you character
– Multitude of game improvements from UI to content
You can buy these individually from the store:
– New Mods that tint the color of your Castithan Blade
– Lockboxes have a chance to get Charge Weapons
– More versions of the Raptor, the new 4 player truck of doomed compensation
– Character Customization changes: Appearance change, name change, or everything change
Are PC controls and interface any better now? Did they fix/update them?
How are infector weapons?
Woah, Datak sure shined in the last episode. Great scene with the cure. Meanwhile, the series still keeps getting better. Love it.
Hello. I remember a while back when I saw the game but back then it didn't catch my attention at all really. But today my brother bought the game and I looks fun. He have only played for 2 hours but the concept seems epic and I like the random events going on just like in Rift. Not to mention the 64-64 pvp matches.
Anyway. I just wonder what people think about this game? How long have you been playing it and would you recommend me buying it too? Does anyone know how the end game is? I've heard that there are dungeons working like in GW2 where avoiding stuff is important.
I mean, I love fps games and mmoprg games, and this is a mixture of both!
Last edited by Iamcute; 2013-07-08 at 11:18 PM.
GPU: CF 2x 6950 2gb @ 870/1370 CPU: i2500k @ 4,9 Ghz Motherboard: P8Z68-VPRO PSU: Corsair TX 850W
CPU-Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Ram: Corsair 2x 4 GB = 8 GB. 9-9-9, 24. 1600mhz
Monitor: Dell u2412m Mouse: QPAD 5K Headset: Corsair 1500 SSD: Intel 520, 240gb
"Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."
Maybe if I hadn't discovered Rift I would be playing Defiance, but seeing as I have an alternative, playing Defiance is a no-no. The one redeeming quality the game has is the connection to the series. But I still can't be arsed to log in and do episode missions, anyway.
so, since its on sale on steam, is this worth spending 10euros?