Poll: Would you purchase a tome of panda land flying for 10k gold for each of your alts?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Should be the reward for getting 5 classes to 90.

No I would not buy it. Why? Because flying is not needed, at all.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I'd pay the same price as level 90 pandaria flight. I don't have enough gold to pay for pandaria flight on all my toons for 10k each.

I'd love to fly there at 85, but not to the point of going bankrupt on it. the cost/reward here is too damn high lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    id pay 2k max. Not gonna pay 10k for an alt ( just like how my alts dont have 310% (or 280% for most of them) flying ).

Deleted
    i would dish out 10k gold for my alt too get flying in pandaria, maybe not on my first alt but i would on my 2nd alt and the ones after that.
    you make the 10k back with questing easily enough, and if im going through pandaria for the 3th time i really dnt care that much anymore for the story except a few i like.

I wouldn't only because I enjoy questing in Pandaria so much. I tend to keep my alts through the zone till they finish all the quests just because I have so much fun with it. Even on my druid, I see myself on ground mounts.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If Blizzard follows the same logic that they did in Wrath, the expansion would need to be out for more than half of it's expected existence before the ability to purchase flying early will become available. And then, it would still cost the same as it did for any other characters you purchased the skill with.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by pixul View Post
    id pay 2k max. Not gonna pay 10k for an alt ( just like how my alts dont have 310% (or 280% for most of them) flying ).
    Uh, it's already 2.5k...

10+ Year Old Account
    dont rly see the point.. whats so funny at 90 that u have too rush too anyway?
    i like the lvling the "moveing forward" part.. when u ding 90 its just a brick wall off dailies, raids, PvP etc.. no real progress forward just get gear, get better.. then what? its always the same over and over.. if u are lvling u are atleast moveing forward all the time

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplekitti View Post
    Uh, it's already 2.5k...
    Not for Goblins. They pay only 2k.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

No because this i dont want this to exist at all... I dont like flying mounts..It sort of takes the world of out of world of warcraft for me

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent View Post
    Steal any bicycles today SunBakedDuck?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't pay it, but if other people want to waste their gold on it, then by all means, knock yourselves out.

Yes I would pay 10k.

I like the fact you can't fly in Pandaria on your 1st character though but once you've got a max level character I think there should be something that unlocks on your account or that you can buy to let your other characters fly at level 85 in pandaria. That was the system they used in WOTLK and it was the best way of doing things imo.
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2013-01-18 at 11:30 PM.

Deleted
    So that's 7.5k effective, and saves you couple of hours in which you can play the auction house and make that money back? Sounds like a no-brainer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell no. Idiots playing the AH all day have already driven the prices of everything up so high, I can barely afford to play ANY toon, much less pay a retarded amount just to bypass some content. Who are these people running around with tens of thousands of gold all the time? These people might not have anything to do but play WoW literally all day and night, but those of us who'd like to see the sun occasionally have to pay ridiculous sums on gold sinks because a few thousand people have hit the gold cap.
    EverQuest, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Star Wars TOR, Guild Wars 2, Rift.

WB Jaylock.

OT: I think that it would be seen as unfair. Regardless of how much gold any given person has, there are a lot of people out there that won't be able to afford it. I can almost hear the complaining already.

Nice idea, wouldn't be "fair" and there would be too much complaining so I went with "No.".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Televators View Post
    Hell no. Idiots playing the AH all day have already driven the prices of everything up so high, I can barely afford to play ANY toon, much less pay a retarded amount just to bypass some content. Who are these people running around with tens of thousands of gold all the time? These people might not have anything to do but play WoW literally all day and night, but those of us who'd like to see the sun occasionally have to pay ridiculous sums on gold sinks because a few thousand people have hit the gold cap.
    I play alts from time to time, and i play very casually now (because of work and social obligations), and i have hundreds of thousands of gold. Its not hard to acquire, in fact, by the time you hit 90, you can usually have 10k+ just by questing and selling your old green gear to vendors along the way, including posting random mats you find along the way on the AH.

Gold is not hard to obtain, stop making it out like its hard to come by. Budget your gold use better.

10,000 gold for the ability to use a flying mount which I already paid for?

Yeah, no.

Deleted
    Yes, it would make leveling much faster and I don't like to handicap myself by not using available resources. 10k is nothing.

It would also make leveling boring. I wish such tomes would never be added to game... and flying mounts removed completely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razski View Post
    WB Jaylock.

OT: I think that it would be seen as unfair. Regardless of how much gold any given person has, there are a lot of people out there that won't be able to afford it. I can almost hear the complaining already.

Nice idea, wouldn't be "fair" and there would be too much complaining so I went with "No.".
    So you feel it wouldn't be fair then? doesnt matter what the masses think.

Heres how it is currently:

Level your character in panda land using a 100% speed ground mount.

Heres how this idea works:

You can either:

1) Level your character in panda land using a flying mount for the cost of 10k gold.

or

2) Level your character in panda land using a 100% speed ground mount for free.

Bam, blizzard just gave more options in game to level your character. This is adding to the game, and creating options, not penalizing anyone in ANY way. How is it not fair?