Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    id really enjoy a naga expansion to but the main reason i want a burning legion expansion is because i really really want demon hunters. and with all the little hints in cata and with illidan coming back somehow at somepoint and then with further hints in mists i think demon hunter is the next big thing and considering its the most wanted class and the burning legion is such an iconic villain plus the next expansion will most likely be around the 10 year anniversary i think it would be the perfect time for it.

but hey if they gave us demon hunters in an azshara expansion that would be awesome to.

any expansion we get demon hunters i will herald as the greatest of all time
    I still think the next class will be a Plate DPS class.

I dunno. I just don't think Demon Hunters would entirely fit.

But that's just my opinion! I can be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I'd love to see an actual source for that cause I have read no such thing. In absense of a source I'm just going to assume somebody reading too much into a remark. If that had been dropped anywhere it would have been discussed ad neaseum on these forusm by now.
    The most Blizz has said on it was during a Blizzcon panel, when they siad 'it's a matter of when, not if' with regards to doing an Emerald Dream related expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    We could add Kul Tira to the mix if you'd like.

Know what? Screw it.

Guys, give me a day or two when I have free time, and maybe this Sunday I'll post my entire idea. I can't draw for my life so, it'll just be extremely written out. :P
    Dooo iiit.

And if you want graphics, consider doing what this gal did with her idea, which was to grab a few bits of art from the interwebs that fit thematically.
    Last edited by Golden Yak; 2013-01-19 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    The most Blizz has said on it was during a Blizzcon panel, when they siad 'it's a matter of when, not if' with regards to doing an Emerald Dream related expansion.
    an emerald dream expansion if done right would take FOREVER to make since they would pretty much have to take pandaria northrend kalimdor and eastern kingdoms mush them all together and redo all the zones
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    an emerald dream expansion if done right would take FOREVER to make since they would pretty much have to take pandaria northrend kalimdor and eastern kingdoms mush them all together and redo all the zones
    Nah, you could just make a cluster of brand new zones that represent regions lost in the Sundering, and block them off from the rest of the Dream with, like, 'Nightmare Clouds' or something that you can't pass through without dying, fatigue, etc, because the Nightmare has infected the area.

That leaves you free to create a contained set of zones with brand new geography, without having to represent the entire planet in a new way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the next expansion is very very likely to be burning legion, but I don't think we will defeat/imprison/kill/whatever Sargeras in it. I believe the focus will be more on KJ and that Sargeras will come later as the final WoW expansion. I'm not sure Sargeras is even killable but that is another thread. Personally, as much as I would love the next expansion to be Azshara/south seas based, I would still rather have a BL expansion purely for a Demon Hunter or dark ranger class. I would reroll instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I still think the next class will be a Plate DPS class.
    I don't see this happening. If we get another class/hero class, it'll be a mail class.
    It's the only armor not being worn by three classes.
    Demon hunter would fit perfectly, especially if it's a Burning Legion themed xpac.
    if DH's are anything like the D3 ones, they'll be a mix of rogues and hunters, making mail the perfect armor for them, thus rounding everyone out at three class per armor.

For a legion expansion i'd want it to be a little like this.

The first zone (90-91) would be the broken isles, Azshara is working with the burning legion however is secretly planning to overthrow them with the aid of an old god that turned her people into the Naga.

Somewhere on the islands would be a portal to a new world, I'd like to say Argus but thats where Sargeras is assumed to be whom I believe wont be a boss in the next expansion. The other known worlds are Fanlin'Deskor, Xoroth, and K'aresh (home world of the Ethereal before they had to evacuate, new race?)

Azshara could be a first tier boss, or she could simply escape to be left for another expansion.

Mal'Gianis could be a raid boss since as far as I remember, his whereabouts is currently unknown; he could even be the final boss. Or, Kil'Jaeden could resurrect his brother Archimonde and the two of them could be a final boss fight. Or just Kil'Jaeden.

Demon Hunters still could be implemented, I'm a little iffy about the whole Illidan getting resurrected thing but I suppose it could work.

Idk demon hunter seems pretty silly imo since warlock already have almost thier entire skillset.

Exp wise, get the legion over with imo. Would really like to see an end to the story personally(not that I don't like wow, just like too see a good story end)

Quote Originally Posted by Illfaded View Post
    I don't see this happening. If we get another class/hero class, it'll be a mail class.
    It's the only armor not being worn by three classes.
    Demon hunter would fit perfectly, especially if it's a Burning Legion themed xpac.
    if DH's are anything like the D3 ones, they'll be a mix of rogues and hunters, making mail the perfect armor for them, thus rounding everyone out at three class per armor.
    Ah, my bad, I should of elaborated.

I meant a Plate Caster DPS.

Paladin's are using gear no other class uses, so, it'd make sense.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 01:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post

Dooo iiit.

And if you want graphics, consider doing what this gal did with her idea, which was to grab a few bits of art from the interwebs that fit thematically.
    Possibly!

Or if you want Golden, you can help me out with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    meh if it's not Burning legion I'm most likely gonna skip the expansion(first one since launch lol) I need more burning legion asap ... I wouldn't mind if they did it like 5.4 Siege of orgrimmar and then the pre expansion patch be about Azshara trying to bring sargeras into azeroth again tho... and then after we manage to stop her again we realize there's no way to stop the invasion so we prepare an assault on Argus to defeat the burning legion in their homeland...

and if they draw out this expansion(MOP) they could also remake Outland with new quests consisting of pushing back the burning legion who have taken control of it in order to attack azeroth via dark portal, and finally reaching Black Temple where we free Illidan from Akama's and Maiev's prison and thus being able to create the Demon Hunter Hero Class... The lvl range for Outland wouldn't change just the quests and maybe some layouts here and there...

Also Demon hunters will be cloth/leather users... lorewise nothing else makes sense considering they are all barechested and their legs are cloth/leather ... mail/plate wearing demon hunter wouldn't make sense... this isn't d3 demon hunter this is WoW demon hunter...
    Last edited by Skorpionss; 2013-01-19 at 01:36 AM.