Thread: [TV] Zombieland

[TV] Zombieland

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/32...g-a-tv-series/

Instead of a sequel it looks like they're planning to make a TV series. I realize they were planning a TV series before the first movie, but I don't really know that I care to see a Zombieland TV series, especially if it ends up on a network like CBS.

I didn't really enjoy the movie that much. The intro was great, but that was about it. Even the Bill Murray part was boring, and the ending was so disappointing.

Anyway, enough with zombies already.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Zombieland was crap, don't drag it.

if its on cbs is gonna be garbage and if they dont have the same people that played the characters in the movie, its gonna be bad too. i foresee a fail tv show

15+ Year Old Account
    I liked the film, not into as tv show though, especially as zombie related things are getting out of hand now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think they'll be able to get the original cast of the film into the series, so think I'll pass on this one.
    Unlike some, I liked the movie!

I liked the movie. A TV show could work.

Emma Stone or gtfo.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Emma Stone or gtfo.
    That's the problem. I don't think Emma Stone and that kid (don't know his name) are going to do a TV show.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    That's the problem. I don't think Emma Stone and that kid (don't know his name) are going to do a TV show.
    Yea, from what I saw most (if not all) the actors were replaced.

Deleted
    Emma Stone or no.

That is good news. Thanks for posting this alert here

Just to note before it was made into a movie zombie land was pitched as a weekly tv show for I think fox. That's why there were things like zombie hunter of the week and a new rule introduced each week and how it was used in practice in the zombie infested world

Deleted
    I loved the movie, especially the part where Bill Murray gets blasted. I would love to supplement my weekly viewing of the super serious walking dead with a not so serious zombieland tv show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i dont really think the TV series is going to be that good because

1. the movie was basically just a comedy with everyone once in while somehting dramatic happening

2. like i saw on someones post up their if it ends up on CBS it will most likely not catch on and they will cut it off right there isf it dosent hit its quota

3. and it will most likely wil be based of off what the producers want.