Thread: Lack of crit

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Lack of crit

Hey. Quick thread here. What's with the lack of crit on gear from Throne? Have Blizzard decided something that I don't know about?

Thank you.

Deleted
    There's a lack of crit? Apart from belt (where the only crit belt comes from Ra'Den) and one ring slot every single slot has a crit option at the 535 level. Every single slot has a crit option at 522.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhia View Post
    There's a lack of crit? Apart from belt (where the only crit belt comes from Ra'Den) and one ring slot every single slot has a crit option at the 535 level. Every single slot has a crit option at 522.
    Er? Almost everything from Normal throne has less crit than MSV normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus View Post
    I'm having a hard time finding one slot that this is true for.

Honestly I have no idea what you're talking about with this thread.

Deleted
    Link an example please (apart from belt which I already mentioned - though at 522 level there's rep belt anyway).

Deleted
    Link an example please (apart from belt which I already mentioned - though at 522 level there's rep belt anyway).
    Well, even just look at Starshatter Normal vs Zerat.

-109 crit compared to starshatter.

Deleted
    And Zerat has a socket while Starshatter doesn't, and so ends up with more crit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, even just look at Starshatter Normal vs Zerat.

-109 crit compared to starshatter.

Facepalm

Maybe you should go look at gear or something because you have no idea what you are talking about.

And Zerat has a socket while Starshatter doesn't, and so ends up with more crit.
    On top of way more raw damage than 109 crit could ever provide even if it didn't have a socket.

I'm inclined to believe this is a troll thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post

Facepalm

Maybe you should go look at gear or something because you have no idea what you are talking about.
    Okay, not that then. There are far more examples, most without sockets.

Deleted
    Link those then.

Deleted
    Reforge then.

Okay, not that then. There are far more examples, most without sockets.
    Stop trolling. I'm sitting at 32.7x% crit unbuffed, which is way, way more than what I was sitting at in T14. Also, SMF.

Have you even checked out the gear? Some items may lack crit but make up in extra sockets

---------- Post added 2013-04-14 at 08:23 PM ----------

For examlpe,

Crit necks, MSV Haste/Hit
    Crit Cloaks with socket
    Off pieces from ToT almost every part has crit on it, more sockets, more of everything

Deleted
    Sarithus, you can get up to nearly 35% crit unbuffed with gear from normal ToT, and you can probably take it even higher in Heroic, with careful gearing and reforges. There's maybe two slots where you won't have crit on natively in even moderate gear, and reforges take care of that.

Now, if only there was a Crit gem that could help us out...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post

I'm inclined to believe this is a troll thread.
    2nd´d. Please do not proceed in feeding the troll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    2nd´d. Please do not proceed in feeding the troll.
    Doesn't seem like trolling to me. Explain how you think he's trolling.

Lack of crit in our T15 is true because aside from the leggings/hands which are optimal, the other pieces are sub optimal. Hence there are threads that debate the benefits for 4 piece versus the additional crit gained via using non tier pieces.(I believe the verdict was in favor of 4p)

However, your claim of T14 having more crit than T15 is so silly that I suspect you are trolling. Then came your post on the 2H weapon comparison which confirms it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by senturion View Post
    Lack of crit in our T15 is true because aside from the leggings/hands which are optimal, the other pieces are sub optimal. Hence there are threads that debate the benefits for 4 piece versus the additional crit gained via using non tier pieces.(I believe the verdict was in favor of 4p)

However, your claim of T14 having more crit than T15 is so silly that I suspect you are trolling. Then came your post on the 2H weapon comparison which confirms it
    He's not talking about tier sets, he referenced MSV as a comparison point which doesn't even drop tier.

And it's pretty much standard for tier to have 2-3 pieces with each stat on. Don't think there's ever been a warrior tier set with more than three pieces with crit on.

There's a lack of crit? Apart from belt (where the only crit belt comes from Ra'Den)
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=95214 says hello. Instance-wide drop, exists in heroic version (+tf)