Deleted

A newly created monk!

Since me and my friend has leveld 2 chars through raf i got some bonus levels so i decided to make a monk and once i went through the bonus levels i noticed that i got some quests on each 10th levels.
    What are thoose for? And are they important to do since i am lvl 80 now since i had the bonus levels so i could ding that.
    Do i need to do them or can i just delete thoose quests?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, had you actually done them it could have given you a pretty nice benefit. What they do is grant you an additional 50% experience from quests/mobs for an hour (persists through death/logouts). It can be done again as a daily but you get a new quest every 10 levels that makes you gradually use more/different abilities to beat an npc. So it's basically winsauce.
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Well, had you actually done them it could have given you a pretty nice benefit.
    The bonus wouldn't have changed anything for him, he used RAF level granting, he went from 1-80 by clicking a bunch of times.

they reward unique belts you can use for transmog that you cant get anywhere else. also a fist weapon and the monk staff
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

monks are the most fun class ever. also you like penis

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    Since me and my friend has leveld 2 chars through raf i got some bonus levels so i decided to make a monk and once i went through the bonus levels i noticed that i got some quests on each 10th levels.
    What are thoose for? And are they important to do since i am lvl 80 now since i had the bonus levels so i could ding that.
    I would keep them, they apply the +50% Xp bonus for one hour the same as the daily quest.
    So instead of having to wait each day for the monk daily, you could just chain the level 10,20,30,40 etc. quest as each hour runs out while leveling from 80-90.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Well, had you actually done them it could have given you a pretty nice benefit. What they do is grant you an additional 50% experience from quests/mobs for an hour (persists through death/logouts). It can be done again as a daily but you get a new quest every 10 levels that makes you gradually use more/different abilities to beat an npc. So it's basically winsauce.
    If I'm not mistaking. I know it doesn't say in tool tip, but I've noticed that I gain more exp gathering herbs and mines while having my buff on. I don't know, maybe I saw wrong but just wanted to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawxey View Post
    I would keep them, they apply the +50% Xp bonus for one hour the same as the daily quest.
    So instead of having to wait each day for the monk daily, you could just chain the level 10,20,30,40 etc. quest as each hour runs out while leveling from 80-90.
    That is what I did. Done only first quest and then saved other for 85-90 leveling. That made my leveling much faster in Pandaria.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I did RAF to 80 and saved all my 10th quests until 85-90 and just did my "free daily exp" one every day.

Then I did the Jade Shrine exp boost thing from 85-90 in ~9 hours or so (heirlooms til 86, then I did a couple of dungeons for some upgrades, used my guild battle standard on CD so I always got that extra exp and I chained my 10th level quests to get that extra 25?% exp bonus for an hour, since I had 7 of them saved up plus dailies, it took no time at all).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    You can get some nice blue items while leveling up by doing them quests, also the Enlightenment buff which is increasing your XP gain for a period of time.