[H] <Dark Storm Riders> Casual 10m LF Tank + Healer

Dark Storm Riders of US-Azuremyst is currently in need of a tank and healer for our core 10 man group. Raid times are Wed + Thurs + Fri from 9:30 to 12:30 PST

Currently 6/6 MsV 2/6 HoF, we are a laid back relaxed group of players that enjoy going and poking bosses with sticks until they die

Please apply online or send a message in game to Zachy#1761

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...k+Storm+Riders
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/206686/
    Last edited by Zachysaurus; 2013-01-31 at 09:12 PM.
    Chip -- 10/10H
    "I don't want to be a superhero who is the greatest hero in the land, commander of a garrison, saving the world. I want to be a humble adventurer who makes his own story against the backdrop of incredible events -- just like in the first three incarnations of the game."

not a bump?
    Chip -- 10/10H
    "I don't want to be a superhero who is the greatest hero in the land, commander of a garrison, saving the world. I want to be a humble adventurer who makes his own story against the backdrop of incredible events -- just like in the first three incarnations of the game."

still not a bump
    Chip -- 10/10H

okay this one might be a bump...or is it?
    Chip -- 10/10H

bumpity bumpbump
    Chip -- 10/10H

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump
    Chip -- 10/10H

looking for a tank still
    Chip -- 10/10H