497 BM Hunter looking for heroic content 10/25 man group

As stated in the title, I am currently looking for a heroic content/progression group, either 10 or 25 man.
    My Raid experience for this expansion so far is 6/6 - 4/6H Mogushan Vaults, 6/6 Heart of Fear and 4/4 Terrace of the endless springs.
    I have raid experience since Burning Crusade and have played different classes through the expansions, finally bringing me back to my first character my hunter Verlarin for Mists of Pandaria.
    I'm pretty laid back, but never go into a raid unprepared or not giving it my all. I'm not perfect, nor do I expect others to be, but I do expect people, as I do of myself, to do what they can to improve. In the end, I'm also just looking to have a fun night raiding and ultimately get the most out of end game content!

*Edit*
    Thanks for the interest, but I've been recruited by Ascended on Shadowmoon. This threat is hereby closed
    Last edited by verlarin; 2013-01-21 at 08:12 PM.

Verlarin,

We are 7/16H (6/6HMSV and 1/6H HoF) and we're looking for a great player with a team first attitude. I'd like to speak with you about joining our raid force.

Here is more info about our guild:

We are in need of a few great players to round out our 10 man raid team.

We raid Tues Weds and Thurs 6-10 PST. We are seeking someone that will come in, do a great job, be a great communicator, and wants to kill end game content at a good pace.

Even though we like to have a good time, there are some things a successful candidate must have:

Reliability
    Great attendance
    Drive to improve
    Commitment to come prepared with all consumables each raid
    Commitment to researching encounters BEFORE we attempt them

We hold ourselves accountable to do these things. If one raider does not, he is hurting the other nine raiders around him and it's our promise to you that we will not allow that.

We believe playing the game well, and progressing keeps the game fun and fresh.

We have been around since launch day. We cleared all vanilla content except 40 man Naxx (Only two bosses killed). We cleared all content in BC, including Champion of the Naaru and Hand of A'dal titles, killed all content up through Kalegos in Sunwell BEFORE the nerfs, cleared all content in Wrath, including Ulduar and Icecrown Drakes, cleared all content in Cata, including Firelands and Madness drakes.

We have a history of clearing content, and we will continue to do so for a long, long time. What we need is one or two like minded people, that want to push progression, that are competitive, also have a great sense of humor (cannot tell you how important that is).

Go to www.drivencenarius.com for more info.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

We're a two night a week, 8/16 heroic 25 man guild. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:30-11PM EST. If you're interested, my battletag is Modo#1312 - let's connect in game and talk on mumble to see if it's the right fit!

Current Progression
    5/6 H MSV
    3/6 H HOF
    4/4 ToES

** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
    ** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/ne...he-guild-realm

What we need from you:
    - Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
    - Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
    - Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
    - Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
    - A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
    - A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wo...kwing-descent/
    http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/in...rtyr/#more-725

Standard raid schedule:
    Sunday-Wednesday
    8:30-12:00 EST

High Need
    Hunter
    Shadow Priest
    Balance Druid
    Rogue
    Mage
    Warlock

RealID
    GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
    Recruitment lead: anonpferd@gmail.com

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
    or a third option via txt 773-915-3643

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
    Meows/Pathosìs, Worldboss/Blítzkrieg, or Cishir
    Apply at
    http://www.blessthemartyrguild.com/f...wforum.php?f=3

<Uprising> US 24th 25 man guild, raids from 8:00 pm EST until 12:00 am EST on Aerie Peak (Alliance). Raids are SUNDAY through THURSDAY.

wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Uprising/rating.tier14_25

Progression

Currently 16/16 Heroic 25 man

Mogu'shan Vaults
    6/6 Heroic
    Heroic Will of Emperor: US 40th kill

Heart of Fear
    6/6 Heroic
    Heroic: Grand Empress: US 21st kill

Terrace
    4/4 Heroic
    Heroic: Sha: US 22nd Kill

KEEP IN MIND OUR GUILD WAS FORMED ONLY 3 WEEKS BEFORE MoP RELEASE WITH ONLY A FEW VETERAN MEMBERS THAT HAVE STUCK WITH IT AND WE ARE KEEPING UP WITH GUILDS THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS.

The same Leadership is in place that took the guild from a US 70th guild in Ulduar to consistent US ~10 kills in T11.

We use a loot council system.

We do not require alts. Although many of our members will have alts that they keep geared in case we do need them for class stacking.

Recruitment:

We are recruiting EVERY EXCEPTIONAL CLASS/SPEC, WE ARE STILL CARRYING SOME DEAD WEIGHT FROM THE START OF THIS EXPANSION, OUR LOGS ARE PUBLIC. CAN YOU OUT HEAL OR OUT DPS SOMEONE ON OUR CURRENT ROSTER? APPLY TODAY.

Healers
    1 Resto Shaman HIGH DEMAND
    1 Healing Monk HIGH DEMAND
    1 Disc Priest HIGH DEMAND

DPS
    1 Enh Shaman HIGH DEMAND
    1 Ele Shaman HIGH DEMAND
    1 Warrior HIGH DEMAND
    1 Warlock HIGH DEMAND
    1 Mage HIGH DEMAND
    1 Hunter HIGH DEMAND
    1 Moonkin HIGH DEMAND
    1 DK HIGH DEMAND
    1 Shadow Priest HIGH DEMAND
    1 Feral Druid HIGH DEMAND

Tank
    1 Tank (Guardian Druid, Protection Warrior, or Prot Paladin) Only Exceptional applicants will be considered.

Our goal for this first tier of MoP is to rebuild our roster to one of equal strength that we had in Tier 11. Considering we have a majority of our veteran/core raiders from Tier 11 and our leadership is the same, we are confident in our ability to maintain a relatively high US rank while doing this.

APPLY HERE: uprising-ap.com (Website is currently undergoing changes, any private applications can be PM'ed to Romoreas on the forums)

If you have any questions feel free to message Romomonk, Romoredux, Romoreas, or Speak in game.

Add Romoreas#1535

Here's a quick overview of our guild
    Our guild name is <Friend Zone> and we are a 25man guild.
    Progression: 5/6 H Vaults, 3/6 H Heart Of Fear, 4/4 N Terrace of Endless Springs (w/ Elite Protectors)
    Server: Darkspear, Alliance
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday-Thursday 7:30PM-11PM MT (6:30PM-10PM PST, 9:30PM-1AM EST)

Spens: Battletag, Spens#1678
    Vitaminwater: Battletag, Vitaminwater#1922
    Recruitment Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592912514

Hi Verlarin,

I'm from Bitter, a 10 man guild on US-West Ner'zhul. We're a formerly casual raiding guild that's looking to switch over to hardcore raiding in preparation for 5.2. We're currently 4/16 H and working on Spirit Kings and Bladelord. We'd like to expand our roster as part of this switch. Our current raid times are 8:30-11:30 PST (11:30 - 2:30 EST) on Tuesday/Thursday and usually an afternoon raid on Sunday, but we will likely be switch to raiding 8:30-11:30 PST (11:30 -2:30 EST) from Monday-Thursday.

If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to contact me (Battletag Bitter#1387). Our progress can be found here: wowprogress.com/guild/us/ner-zhul/Bitter . Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Verlarin, we're looking for a skilled Hunter for our 10 man progression core.

<Subtle Insanity> US-Stormreaver Horde
    Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs & Sun 8:30-11:30pm CST(server time)
    Progression: 16/16N - 9/16H
    Previous Tiers: 7/7H FL - 8/8H DS
    Full Thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...16H-10-man-LFM!

Battle Tag: Ziemia#1835
    If you are interested please contact me. Hope to hear from you!

Thanks for all the replies, but I've been recruited by Ascended and consider this threat closed