Stuck In Upwards Flight

My character is stuck in an upward flight trajectory. When I mount its as if I am pressing my jump key to make myself fly at an upwards angle. I unbound my jump keys and unplugged my mouse and keyboard. I use both mouse buttons normally for flight, but as of this moment I can not pitch myself straight down. Anyone have this issue and know how to resolve it ?

Press the jump/fly upwards key again, then release it. It might be "stuck" (e.g. the client did not receive the KEYUP for whatever reason).
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

try clearing your wtf folder

I've had that bug before too, I really have no idea what caused it or how it was fixed, it went away the next day but has reappeared a handful of times. I also noticed with that same bug that the vendors on the Mammoth\Yak mount never appeared no matter how long you waited.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

The Lightbringer judgementofantonidas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    I've had that bug before too, I really have no idea what caused it or how it was fixed, it went away the next day but has reappeared a handful of times. I also noticed with that same bug that the vendors on the Mammoth\Yak mount never appeared no matter how long you waited.
    I had that happen before as well. All it took to fix the issue was removing my 20lb cat from on top of my razor nostromo.