Stuck In Upwards Flight

My character is stuck in an upward flight trajectory. When I mount its as if I am pressing my jump key to make myself fly at an upwards angle. I unbound my jump keys and unplugged my mouse and keyboard. I use both mouse buttons normally for flight, but as of this moment I can not pitch myself straight down. Anyone have this issue and know how to resolve it ?

Deleted
    Press the jump/fly upwards key again, then release it. It might be "stuck" (e.g. the client did not receive the KEYUP for whatever reason).

Deleted
    try clearing your wtf folder

I've had that bug before too, I really have no idea what caused it or how it was fixed, it went away the next day but has reappeared a handful of times. I also noticed with that same bug that the vendors on the Mammoth\Yak mount never appeared no matter how long you waited.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    I've had that bug before too, I really have no idea what caused it or how it was fixed, it went away the next day but has reappeared a handful of times. I also noticed with that same bug that the vendors on the Mammoth\Yak mount never appeared no matter how long you waited.
    I had that happen before as well. All it took to fix the issue was removing my 20lb cat from on top of my razor nostromo.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP