Thread: bladestorm!

  1. #1
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    enjoying the harem in Den of Mortal Delights
    Posts
    79

    bladestorm!

    yes, bladestorm cant be disarm any more, oh yea....
    Bladestorm can no longer be disarmed.

  2. #2
    Good buff, been a while since S8 nerf.

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Now to bring its damage back to 150% like it was in cata so we dont spin around with a wet noodle

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinkydo View Post
    Now to bring its damage back to 150% like it was in cata so we dont spin around with a wet noodle
    damage on weapons was doubled when mop hit, so it was cut to 75%=damage remained the same.

  6. #6
    Woho! I will definitely take it over Shockwave now!

    Oh wait.

  7. #7
    Depending on comp I could actually consider using Bladestorm and taking Stormbolt.
    Good change overall but I feel Bladestorm needs a slight damage buff and a cooldown reduction.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsm View Post
    I feel Bladestorm needs a slight damage buff and a cooldown reduction.
    Completely agree. Used it a bit in pvp in pre MoP, but then switched to shockwave. Havent played WoW at all this year ( one of my new years resolutions is to quit playing WoW and experience other mmo's.)
    Last edited by yack346; 2013-01-18 at 07:08 AM. Reason: added the h to then


    Join us if you are Alliance on Darkspear, image says it all

  9. #9
    man i miss the days of seeing warriors kill 3 people in bgs for fun when he just charged in and smournestormed

    ^ most awesome thing to heal as well as watch lol

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    damage on weapons was doubled when mop hit, so it was cut to 75%=damage remained the same.
    remained the same for level 80-85 not level 90.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamez View Post
    remained the same for level 80-85 not level 90.
    no it didn't because all weapon% got changed.

    but does it matter. even if it did 10% weapon dmg. as long as it does the same dmg. and kill everyting i'm happy. and i'm also happy as a fc to see this change:P

  12. #12
    High Overlord Pulsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, California
    Posts
    164
    That is purely awesome. TG + Bladestorm = pwnage

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Fury Junior View Post
    That is purely awesome. TG + Bladestorm = pwnage
    Right and this was the reason why Blizzard nerfed it in the first place....

    Having to use a 3+ min cooldown vs 1.5 min just so you wouldn't die was/is stupid and you can fully expect another nerf if your prediction comes true

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Right and this was the reason why Blizzard nerfed it in the first place....

    Having to use a 3+ min cooldown vs 1.5 min just so you wouldn't die was/is stupid and you can fully expect another nerf if your prediction comes true
    Bladestorm was nerfed back when fury never had access to it, so TG isn't really the reason it was nerfed.

  15. #15
    Stood in the Fire lordzed83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    UK Nottingham
    Posts
    497
    TBH make it 1 minute and i will take it due to Frost mages....... For me its more about getting to places woth it than dmg. Cool animation.
    But MOST important thing about lolstorm is that people are afraid of it
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

  16. #16
    Bloodsail Admiral Luminoth4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,060
    Well I suppose its a start to make it viable again, shame Shockwave is probably still better. Still, it was and still is my most favourite move that has existed for Warriors. Especially as a Worgen and Engineer. So many times using Nitro Boosts and Darkflight with it to escape, or also with Recklessness and Trinket for Frost Mage woes
    Alliance - Shadowsong

    Horde - Tarren-Mill
    Culmination - Nulo - Amissio - Dreadnought

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    Bladestorm was nerfed back when fury never had access to it, so TG isn't really the reason it was nerfed.

    No the reason was
    = pwnage
    Doesn't mater if spec A or B didn't have access to it

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    No the reason was

    Doesn't mater if spec A or B didn't have access to it
    That's exactly what he said. The fact that fury did/didn't have access to it wasn't the reason it got nerfed. But you worded your first response as if TG was the reason.

  19. #19
    yesssssss finally i can see a rogue runing for his life instead of tunneling me while i bladestorm -.-

  20. #20
    Avatar + bladestorm = freedom and pwnage...

    I wish they didn't make BS better for fury then arms.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •