Thread: New Frog Model

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Your joking... right?

Anyway, I love the new frog.
    this new one looks like it has too much personality. i like my frogs to be just cute and ribbity

Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death View Post
    Now you made me want that model as a mount

Ooooww he's adorable, shame they aren't updating the older ones with this one, but he is amazing, and wow at the difference between old and new, they are certainly doing a great job, I wonder where would it be!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like I've always said, when Blizzard put their backs into something they blow everything else out of the water! Now let's hope for new models for ALL pre-Cata critters. I'm looking at YOU, prairie dog!

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like I've always said, when Blizzard put their backs into something they blow everything else out of the water! Now let's hope for new models for ALL pre-Cata critters. I'm looking at YOU, prairie dog!

Oh yes Prairie dog is in definite need of an update, mouse/cockroach/rabbit could be doing with a clean up too

Bunny and Prairie Dogs must be next, those things are made of paper. At least they fixed the worst model in-game now.

Looks great! They're really making some much better looking models nowadays. =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerousBacon View Post
    I hope they keep the old model for that inscription frog pet/item thing. Thing actually looks like it's made of folded paper.
    If they update others, like the prairie dog and the bunnies, I demand getting the old models as new origami designs as well!

Deleted
    Rabbits are my favourite animals irl (I even have one)
    so I hope to get new rabbit in patch 5.2!

Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death View Post
    It's sad when frog critters look better than the player character models.

What is happening to this game?

15+ Year Old Account
    Today frogs, tomorrow all playable races!
    Its a start
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Yup yup. Frog models were among the biggest issues in the game. Way to go, Blizz - always fixing the important stuff first.
    Because drawing a new frog model costs soo much time and effort, amirite?

Djeez people these complaints are retarded.

NERF. Next they will let them stack... SO need to quit this game.

But look at it. He ain't pointy or angular or nothin' !
    Last edited by Mancowski; 2013-01-19 at 01:05 PM.

YES! now scale that thing up and pop a saddle on it i want frog mounts
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Finally. Now make bigger ones that are actual monsters. And some frog people.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 01:19 PM ----------

the new frog is well done, but I hope they leave the old frogs as they are. they are much cuter

nothing wrong about variety, though.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

It's highly unlikely Blizzard even intended for this model to make it into the game, ever, you uneducated fiendish beasts. Blizzard has had a long standing and tragic issue with highly detailed digital frogs in their offices, and they've probably only infiltrated the game files via one of the back doors located in Irvine connected to Azeroth's maintenance tunnels.

Seriously though, not every member of the art team is going to be working on new player models at all times, forever, until they are released. You're going to keep seeing the fruits of their labor before you get to see the project you personally think should take precedent over all. Player model updates may be the most important thing in this game to people like me, but I'm not so selfish to expect Blizzard to halt projects for everyone else that disagrees with me.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Deleted
    the most important thing in the whole game , let fix some of the buggs shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    the most important thing in the whole game , let fix some of the buggs shall we?
    What exactly do you think frogs eat? Get a clue, home boy.:P
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

The difference between 2 frogs are hilarious lol. The old one doesn't even look like a frog. Now, frogs officially look better than my NE. A frog raid boss inc. Let's QQ that Blizzard care about their frogs more than us. LOL!