Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Enough time to reroll before 5.2? :)

I know no one really knows when exactly 5.2 will go live, but do you reckon there's enough time to level a new toon from 1-90 before 5.2? playing a few good hours a day....

it may take a week but yeah still in time

Should take like 4-5 days played?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Found a FotM?

Deleted
    If you level purely with quests yes, it takes between roughly 3 up to 5-6 days played time depending on how fast you are with questing, i.e knowing where stuff is and how they work without reading the quest text.
    Last edited by mmoc0d096f98da; 2013-01-19 at 03:28 PM.

As others have said you can level a new toon in three days to one weeks play time. I don't expect 5.2 will go live for a few weeks at least.

5.2 will not be as early as February you got plenty of time.

Deleted
    The most recent version just went live on the PTR, there's loads of stuff not even being in game right now. Why do people think it's going to go live in a week or so? You could level a whole bunch of chars in the time left.

Deleted
    Plenty of time. It shouldn't take you more than 1 week and besides, imho, 5.2 won't come out until mid feb-early march. So I'd say you got time to level several classes to 90.

Deleted
    With the PvP changes made in 5.2 you can easily play multiple characters without falling behind (or reroll new main if you prefer that). You will be behind on gear if you reroll into the season, but not by much. After 5.3 (or after obtaining 27k CP) you will be on equal footing when it comes to gear despite rating.

So go ahead, and have as many lvl 90 characters ready as possible for 5.2, because it's gonna be major fun trying to perfect your playstyle on so many different classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    yea you'll make it no problem
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

If you're a really slow leveller, give Blizzard some money and Recruit a Friend with yourself 0-70 (or is it 80 now?). Battlechests are only like £10 or $20, and i'm not sure you even have to buy a month of game time anymore.

You still gotta buy game time I think

disgusting fotm reroller

Quote Originally Posted by Hb View Post
    disgusting fotm reroller
    Read the OP's post again

10+ Year Old Account
    End of season is usually announced 2 weeks prior, with another 1-2 weeks before the new season starts.
    You have enough time to level a few characters to 90 before the new season starts.

Let me guess... Rolling a rogue? Or Monk?

Deleted
    plenty of time, just finished levelin my second rogue to 90 in 3.5 days played.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DenniZ View Post
    I thought about playing my 85 rogue this expansion but then I heard only sublety is actually good and that it also has a retarded rotation with several buffs/debuffs from finishers to keep up just for basic dps rotations. Or you can play assassination, which apparently is "viable". I'm sorry but enhancement shamans are fucking viable, I don't need just viable.
    Last edited by mmoca71904de22; 2013-01-22 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DenniZ View Post
    coming from the lock.. oh lordy.

also, rogues arent going to be FOTM, and as proven have never BEEN fotm for years and years.