Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrada View Post
    Dont know about you guys, but it pissed me a lot when i see a new PTR build release and i cant find A SINGLE CHANGE to Hunters, even when theres so much to be done... ¬¬
    plus no hunter meta.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrada View Post
    Dont know about you guys, but it pissed me a lot when i see a new PTR build release and i cant find A SINGLE CHANGE to Hunters, even when theres so much to be done... ¬¬
    Fixing two bugs where only one is an actual bug make makes there much to be done?

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Fixing two bugs where only one is an actual bug make makes there much to be done?
    yeah the bug fix of powershot is changing the tooltip to reflect the broken spell vs actually fixing it takes alot of work for blizzard to do... god forbid they actually do something like fix the only class that doesn't have a cleave after they built an entire new mechanic for WW monks to get a cleave.

  4. #24
    We really need something. Hunters are not fine what so ever. At this point, I'll be happy with a slight buff. I really don't know where it should be, but I don't care. We need something.

    Actually.. now that I need about it, our multi dotting really needs some type of buff, OR we need to get some type of cleave. I'm not going to suggest anything, because there have been numerous suggestions already. I buff in one of these areas will do a lot for the hunter classes.

    Right now we are only good in single target fights and heavy AoE fights. Besides that, we are hurting badly on the DPS charts.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Fixing two bugs where only one is an actual bug make makes there much to be done?

    yeah, there is..

    Buff on DPS needed...
    Fix Powershot (i would even say CHANGE it so people can consider use it)
    Fix Kill shot bug...
    Wheres the 'get rid of excessive number of buttoms thing' that Blizz already stated that they agree?
    Fix our rotations, please... Or give me another finger to my hands...
    MM hunters? We are supposed to play with this spec again one day?
    A little rework on the specs... Theyre all too similiar... A little flavor to make the specs more different wouldnt hurt...
    May we have a better scalling, please?


    Thats are the most important things that came to my head right now... Probably theres more things i cant remember right now...



    " So much lost time... that you'll never get back!"....

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    yeah the bug fix of powershot is changing the tooltip to reflect the broken spell vs actually fixing it takes alot of work for blizzard to do... god forbid they actually do something like fix the only class that doesn't have a cleave after they built an entire new mechanic for WW monks to get a cleave.
    You do mean change the tooltip to reflect the way it actually works right? And do we honestly need a cleave we seem to be doing quite well in any aoe scenario?

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 08:50 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Warrada View Post
    yeah, there is..

    Buff on DPS needed...
    Fix Powershot (i would even say CHANGE it so people can consider use it)
    Fix Kill shot bug...
    Wheres the 'get rid of excessive number of buttoms thing' that Blizz already stated that they agree?
    Fix our rotations, please... Or give me another finger to my hands...
    MM hunters? We are supposed to play with this spec again one day?
    A little rework on the specs... Theyre all too similiar... A little flavor to make the specs more different wouldnt hurt...
    May we have a better scalling, please?


    Thats are the most important things that came to my head right now... Probably theres more things i cant remember right now...
    Only one of those things is an actual bug the rest is just a wishlist that doesn't really affect our DPS in any way shape or foprm. If you have so many issues with your class maybe it's time to find a new class.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    You do mean change the tooltip to reflect the way it actually works right? And do we honestly need a cleave we seem to be doing quite well in any aoe scenario?
    He didnt meant that to Powershot... Powershot not only miss the target between the actual target and the player (what is fine to me, since GT works on the same way), but it acctualy bugs and dont hits NOTHING... Sometimes you cancel the cast but the spell enters on CD... Sometimes theres only the knockback and no damage... Sometimes theres only the damage but not the knockback... But yeah, changing the tooltip fix everything... So funny, Blizzard...



    " So much lost time... that you'll never get back!"....

  8. #28
    Just need to fix level 90 talents...
    Victory to the Alliance !

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    You do mean change the tooltip to reflect the way it actually works right? And do we honestly need a cleave we seem to be doing quite well in any aoe scenario?

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 08:50 PM ----------


    GC one day says the skill is broken and they are working to fix it... few days later they fix is changing the tooltip reflecting what he said the bug was now magically working as intended.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    GC one day says the skill is broken and they are working to fix it... few days later they fix is changing the tooltip reflecting what he said the bug was now magically working as intended.
    And you never thought that maybe with all the work he does on each class that maybe, just maybe he may have misspoken on the first post? Or do you believe that humans other than yourself are not capable of making mistakes?

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    And you never thought that maybe with all the work he does on each class that maybe, just maybe he may have misspoken on the first post? Or do you believe that humans other than yourself are not capable of making mistakes?
    there is a pretty big difference in making a mistake and doing the exact opposite of what you said.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    GC one day says the skill is broken and they are working to fix it... few days later they fix is changing the tooltip reflecting what he said the bug was now magically working as intended.
    I think you are misinterpreting what he said. He stated that it was a skill shot earlier and then a blizzard representative said they would fix it bugging out on stationary targets.

    Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    there is a pretty big difference in making a mistake and doing the exact opposite of what you said.
    I'm not sure you understand what a mistake is.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    You do mean change the tooltip to reflect the way it actually works right? And do we honestly need a cleave we seem to be doing quite well in any aoe scenario?

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 08:50 PM ----------



    Only one of those things is an actual bug the rest is just a wishlist that doesn't really affect our DPS in any way shape or foprm. If you have so many issues with your class maybe it's time to find a new class.

    When i said that there was 'bugs' to be fixed to our class? On my previous post i stated that there was so much 'things to do', not bugs to be fixed (what of course enters on the list too).

    I also never said the our DPS is our only concern, which in fact is only a part of the class, so its only a part of the fun... Jesus, how and why you choose a class to play? Is just cause of its DPS?

    And that is not a "wishlist"... It would be a 'wishlist' if i said there that Hunters do need to use their pets as a mount, or if i stated that MM needs to be changed to a Ranger petless spec...

    The points i made are real needs for the Class that Blizz must look and do something about, and its not only me that thinks that, i didnt just pulled that now from my head, i saw already a lot of threads about those points, and so a lot of Hunters that agree with me...


    Pick as an example what Blizz did to warlocks on Mop... It was because of their DPS? No. They did all the changes to locks because of the fuc@# rotation, the 234234 buttons they had, and also the specs were not fun to play.


    And, Jesus, how in 2013 we have yet people with this mentality of 'you have a complaint, so give up and pick something else' ?



    " So much lost time... that you'll never get back!"....

  15. #35
    Hunter's are fine

  16. #36
    If by Hunters you mean 'BM and Survival' then okay. But MM is certainly not fine. It doesn't even exist.

  17. #37
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    If by Hunters you mean 'BM and Survival' then okay. But MM is certainly not fine. It doesn't even exist.
    Hunters is fine, since you know, BM and Survival is a part of hunters.

    Just as when you say "Mages are OP" that doesn't mean that frost is, even though they got frost spec.

  18. #38
    Blademaster Dekki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Johnstown
    Posts
    32
    The only thing I really like to see is interaction with pets as SV. Ditch the pet, or make something fun happen with them.
    "I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst."
    -John 6:35

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    If by Hunters you mean 'BM and Survival' then okay. But MM is certainly not fine. It doesn't even exist.
    Name a pure DPS class that has 3 specs which are all viable and very close to each other in terms of output.

  20. #40
    Mage /10 chars

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •